Quote Originally Posted by JBnAZ View Post
Kudos to all of you that enjoyed the rally back east, that wasn't an option for me with my work schedule. Now it's the night before my wife and I head out for 7 days of riding and adventure.

Leaving Phoenix bright and early before it gets stupid hot, heading to Zion National Park Utah. Then up to Bryce Canyon day two, Arches National park and Moab day three. Saturday morning we roll into Telluride Colodaro. Sunday ride past Durange to Bayfiled CO and lake Vallacito then back to Telluride. Chill in Telluride Monday then ride back to Phoenix via Farmingotn NM and Flagstaff. I'm guessing it will be about 2,000 or so miles of fun, adventure and incredible scenery.

I thought of all the fun you were having riding to and at the rally. As you head off to your next few days you can think of me and my wife tearing up the wild west! Will post a few select pics when we return.

JB
That is my dream ride. Bucket list if you will...
I'm trying to see if Sweetie can get 3 weeks off next year so we can ride out from here in CT. The time off for her doesn't look promising.
I figure from CT it would be about 2500 miles out 500-1000 miles enjoying the country out there and 2500 miles back, but I haven't looked it up exactly.
The only down side is if we can do that, we would definitely have no vacation time for the 2015 Rally.