2015 F6B

Thread: 2015 F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cruise

I wouldn't mind the cruise, but that's about all that interested me on the new ones. Not enough to trade my 2 month old 2013 Deluxe in on, that's for sure. I never had cruise on any of my other bikes, but I can see the appeal. Glad I got a bit over 3K off the 2014 price. Now I don't feel so bad. I am curious to see how they price them.

One more thing. I've never been a huge fan of regular Gold Wings, but that Red/black unit looks really nice!
    ---
    When in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Just called...waiting for price......as a side note...just road 2059 miles and used the "go cruise" about 5 miles of that!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Massroll View Post
    I wouldn't mind the cruise, but that's about all that interested me on the new ones. Not enough to trade my 2 month old 2013 Deluxe in on, that's for sure. I never had cruise on any of my other bikes, but I can see the appeal. Glad I got a bit over 3K off the 2014 price. Now I don't feel so bad. I am curious to see how they price them.

One more thing. I've never been a huge fan of regular Gold Wings, but that Red/black unit looks really nice!

also massroll haven see your bike yet .\
    hit me up soon we can maybe go for a lil cruise around .