2015 F6B - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: 2015 F6B

The Euro F6 has reverse... I thought we all knew that.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    The Euro F6 has reverse... I thought we all knew that.
    George, you are absolutely correct. HGSlayer lives in California. I was referring to the US models.

For the European F6B's ..... watch video , fast forward to 2:05 and you will see the reverse button on the bottom left of the cluster.

https://youtu.be/bFw6rHTMbIQ

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Ah ok; I thought we were speaking generally.

If it were an option in North America... I'm not even sure if I would go for it. It would be nice in some situations I guess, but not having it has not been an issue IMO.

Cool

I road a demo 2013 last July with the optional "tall" windshield and I really liked the bike....did not like the lack of cruise control, so stuck with my BMW R1200RT. I had a 2006 Goldwing and it had a lot to like, but the F6B with the lower COG and enough storage for a long weekend and "cooler" look is just the ticket...but then no cruise control and colors that weren't my thing! So last week I happened to look at the 2015 on line and saw my favorite blue! Yesterday I went in to one of the "local" dealers and he had both 2015 colors on the floor....this blue, with cruise control will do it for me.
    I love the BMW....but maintainence cost is way too high and I have to drive over 2 hours to have it serviced. I have one Honda dealer 2 miles from my house and another within 20 minutes....I think it's time to say goodbye to my BMW and my NC700X.....WOW....I love that blue color!

I could pick up a "new" red 2013 at a bargain....but for me....another 3000 dollars or so is worth it for the cruise control and that blue color!

ROB Ray

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ray View Post
    I road a demo 2013 last July with the optional "tall" windshield and I really liked the bike....did not like the lack of cruise control, so stuck with my BMW R1200RT. I had a 2006 Goldwing and it had a lot to like, but the F6B with the lower COG and enough storage for a long weekend and "cooler" look is just the ticket...but then no cruise control and colors that weren't my thing! So last week I happened to look at the 2015 on line and saw my favorite blue! Yesterday I went in to one of the "local" dealers and he had both 2015 colors on the floor....this blue, with cruise control will do it for me.
    I love the BMW....but maintainence cost is way too high and I have to drive over 2 hours to have it serviced. I have one Honda dealer 2 miles from my house and another within 20 minutes....I think it's time to say goodbye to my BMW and my NC700X.....WOW....I love that blue color!

I could pick up a "new" red 2013 at a bargain....but for me....another 3000 dollars or so is worth it for the cruise control and that blue color!

ROB Ray
    wise choice,i almost wished i waited but would have missed 30 k worth of smiles!!