2015 F6B - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 F6B

Cruise would be nice, the matte grey with the black looks great, but I wouldn't trade the last 10 months and 16,000 miles of enjoyment for them. I am not good at waiting around.

All that being said, I wouldn't mind grabbing a set of those pipes for my red one, but with OEM pricing being what it is I would probably just go with Torq Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    All I can say is WOW. Finally, right? I don't need reverse, I know how to park facing uphill. But the cruise would be really nice, especially after my latest trip. The black exhaust looks great that's why I painted mine black LOL.

The one that has my eyes popping is the red/black full wing. The more long trips I take on my F6 the more I think a full wing would be awesome. But I will be keeping my 6 for a while. I'm still upside down on it anyway.

Attachment 8227
    That Goldwing paint scheme really caught my eye too.

I agree with Bobby. The new red and black full wing is beautiful. Would look even better converted to a F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcabdaddy View Post
    I'm excited for all the black used ones that will be available as people swap to aftermarket pipes!
    Not.

Unlike many other bikes, there is very little power to be gained by swapping pipes on a Wing. Or a Valkyrie or an ST1300 for that matter. And most cruisers don't need or want any additional noise.

How many miles you got on your F6 now, Cabbie? That's what impresses Wingers. A lot more than what your bike happens to look like.
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

I'm liking the new colors and black pipes and loving the cruise! That's the only disapointment I had in the F6B.
    Now I know, sooner or later there will be an F6B in my future with cruise control.
    Save a biker........Open your f-ing eyes!! (and get off your phone)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by motoman View Post
    Not.

Unlike many other bikes, there is very little power to be gained by swapping pipes on a Wing. Or a Valkyrie or an ST1300 for that matter. And most cruisers don't need or want any additional noise.

How many miles you got on your F6 now, Cabbie? That's what impresses Wingers. A lot more than what your bike happens to look like.
    Having owned a few Harleys I think it's safe to say that going to an aftermarket pipe is all about the sound and the look than for performance. If a new pipe improves performance, that's an added bonus. There will be many buyers for the 2015 F6B who don't care for the blacked out exhaust and prefer the look of chrome. I would like a wee bit more growl and I like the black pipes so I'll be looking to swap my stock chrome pipes for the black when the "take off" sales begin.

I am a little disappointed, I would have liked the new paint, the cruise, the reverse, and the black pipes. Although it doesn't mention that ABS will be an option, I wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by er.medic View Post
    I am a little disappointed, I would have liked the new paint, the cruise, the reverse, and the black pipes. Although it doesn't mention that ABS will be an option, I wonder why

Yea,
    I too am a little depressed reading this. Love the blue, cruise, reverse. I hope it's real expensive so I don't feel so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by motoman View Post
    Not.

During my Franklin ride last week-end, I was grateful I didn't have to listen to that loud crap. I reeled in and passed several Hogs during the ride so I wouldn't have to listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by er.medic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
    Yea,
    I too am a little depressed reading this. Love the blue, cruise, reverse. I hope it's real expensive so I don't feel so bad.
    There is no reverse gear offered on the FB6. You just have to use your feet and be careful where you park. Has never been an issue for me and would add too much extra weight to the F6B. At that point you might as well go for a full Gold Wing.

No ABS option is surprising though since after cruise control that has been the other most requested item and is already available in Canada.