2015 F6B - Page 5
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 F6B

Just called...waiting for price......as a side note...just road 2059 miles and used the "go cruise" about 5 miles of that!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Looks nice.

It looks nice. I like the blue a lot. I think it is my favorite color so far. Flat grey doesn't really speak to me, though. Wonder if they will do a white one in 2016.

But I like my chrome pipes. Red is more visible on the highway. I've never had a bike with cruise control anyway, and I got a really good deal on my 2013 3 weeks ago partially based on the assertion that the 2015s were bound to be coming out any time now.

We all realized this was coming, right? I don't feel bad at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Before the breathing air is gone, before the sun is just a bright star in the night sky.

I am glad that Honda is offering cruise control on the F6B for 2015 so those poor souls that bought one without can quit the moaning and groaning and enjoy this great bike as it is...I have had cruise on a couple of bikes and seldom, if ever, used it..My choice and I knew going in that cruise was not available and it was in no way a deal breaker for me...Ride safe...

I think that the fact that Honda listened to the masses and offered cruise and reverse speaks volumes about the company.
    Doc

1998 Suzuki GS500E (Sold)
    2001 Yamaha VS250 Virago (Sold)
    2008 Suzuki GSX1300BK B-King (Sold)
    2013 Honda GL1800BD F6B (Sold)
    2013 Honda CB500F
    2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S
    2016 Honda GL1800

Quote Originally Posted by CheckpointChcky View Post
    But, but, but they will now make an aftermarket cruise control for the older bikes, right?
    A real cruise control, based on speed sensors and run by electronics, is difficult to install and expensive. Honda's existing cruise on the current Wing is a mechanical cruise that moves the throttle plates via the throttle cables, not a drive-by-wire type that Triumph, H-D, and many others now employ. I really doubt if Honda will offer a retrofit kit for '13 and '14 FB6's, as the ECU is involved as well as the brake and clutch microswitches. Don't hold your breath on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedman71 View Post
    I think that the fact that Honda listened to the masses and offered cruise and reverse speaks volumes about the company.
    What reverse on F6B's? In Europe, possibly, but not N. America according to their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    I see where it says its an "add" on the page you linked for the deluxe however. But that wording on their "overview" might mislead some....like me. ;-)
    Yeah, it's standard all right, but only on the Deluxe package. Another very misleading advertising trick.

Good news

...and the fast red ones become even more collectible!

Quote Originally Posted by Exbmwrider View Post
    ...and the fast red ones become even more collectible!
    Right on, fast and rare.

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcabdaddy View Post
    That Goldwing paint scheme really caught my eye too.

To me, paint's just paint. I guess knowing I can change it (like folks change the exhaust pipes and all) is what leads me to say, "meh" to blue or silver. That is such a base coat.....

"If it moves, paint it."