2015 F6B - Page 9
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2015 F6B

No price yet....bike should be out this year..... so they say
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcabdaddy View Post
    To each their own. I get why some people do all their own work and admire them greatly. I also know first hand a few reasons others do not do their own work.
    Honestly, I don't know why this is even controversial. Sometimes people seem to refer to their own time as if it has no value. Personally, my time is worth much more to me than the mechanic's time down the street. That's not a slight on him, it's just that I have higher value uses of my time than to work on my own bike, especially if it's not a task that I am very comfortable with and could knock out in an hour or so. Past that, it's just easier and more sensible for me to ride the bike 3 blocks down and have the mechanic do it for me.

Earlier this year, prices were low as 15K, Cycle Trader is a great place for comparison shopping. I think Honda of Chattanooga had some of the best prices nationally.
    ss^,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    Earlier this year, prices were low as 15K, Cycle Trader is a great place for comparison shopping. I think Honda of Chattanooga had some of the best prices nationally.
    +1 Honda of Chattanooga

Blue

Wow that Blue is sharp!

I'm keeping my black, would love a retro OEM cruise tho...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2013 F6B Black
    Buell Lightning S1
    DR400sm
    Qlink Sumo

So far after looking at the new specs,I am content with my '13 black standard. May be just my twisted personality but after a ride from Denver to Madison this summer,an attempt at an Iron Butt(25 hours,maybe next time) and endless 2 and 300 mile shorties I still don't care about or miss Cruise. I have loved the short windshield,when I get serious I'll start looking for a black one,Figured out long ago not to park even my Hurricane facing down hill,still have done it twice on the F6 and managed to push it out, but dont want to have to do THAT again,inch at a time front brake,push.
    I do like the black pipes and that is on my wish list,however the pipes I have were installed by a previous owner and I dont think I'll trade my chrome for the black until I figure out how he got that growl mine has.
    All said, the new bikes have a few nice things,but not near enough for me to even think of trading,assuming I had the difference in cost.
    I love this bike as is, no regrets....

my humble opinion

so after getting all excited i called my local stealer
    told him put me on the list for a silver deluxe
    oh btw i want to trade in my 2013....
    pause on the phone....
    the best i can do is about 9k...
    i"solice still in shock
    so...i guess a mc cruise is in my future and i guess this will be my last goldwing..
    how can it loose 10k in 2 years??
    i do take solice in the fact its a good bike,but 10???
    holy shit

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    so after getting all excited i called my local stealer
    told him put me on the list for a silver deluxe
    oh btw i want to trade in my 2013....
    pause on the phone....
    the best i can do is about 9k...
    i"solice still in shock
    so...i guess a mc cruise is in my future and i guess this will be my last goldwing..
    how can it loose 10k in 2 years??
    i do take solice in the fact its a good bike,but 10???
    holy shit
    Not surprised. I'm sorry. All I can say (for myself as much as you) is it BETTER be a good bike for a lot of years.

With the addition of cruise control on the 2015, I wouldn't be surprised to see new leftover 2014s selling for $14k next year. If there are still some new 2013s left, they might go for little as $13k.

I haven't purchased my F6B yet, but I expect there to be at least a $5k price difference in what one will pay for a 2014 compared to a 2015 next year. I do love the blue color and the cruise, but I have a feeling I'll end up getting a 2014 and will add the aftermarket cruise control.

I'm planning to buy around July next year, so I'll just have to wait and see what happens. I think I'd be willing pay about $4k more for a current year model with cruise and a color I love.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I'll buy a brand new Blue 15 Deluxe,,,,,

Just after the 2017's hit the floor,,,,