F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 81
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 317172737475767778798081

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerPJ View Post

That's funny. I've never crossed a F6B out riding, but must say that as a general statement, Goldwing riders rarely wave and I find them some of the most arrogant riders out there. I usually do the 2 fingers down low, and if you don't wave, turns to a 1 finger down low.
    Goldwinger's = BMW'rs

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerPJ View Post

That's funny. I've never crossed a F6B out riding, but must say that as a general statement, Goldwing riders rarely wave and I find them some of the most arrogant riders out there. I usually do the 2 fingers down low, and if you don't wave, turns to a 1 finger down low.
    Going through Nebraska this June I saw more Goldwings in one state than I have ever seen in my life, they all waved. On the other hand the Pirates are an usual species. If they are traveling in a group and the lead guy doesn't wave then the rest don't but if the lead guy waves some of them do. I guess when the bandana is too tight your peripheral vision is restricted.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

I saw my first F6B last night while i was in the car. Had a bike come up on me at night and said to my wife, this has the look of an F6B from the front. Got on open road and sure enough it passed me, it was a red one. This was just outside of Pittsburgh, Pa in North Huntingdon Township.

That was Fetterman with more mail in ballots

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Can't say I dislike Fetterman personally. What I can say is that I dislike the liberal azzholes that keep voting these liberal azzholes into office. Theron lies the problem.

We are going the way of Rome. I surely am not sharing nor gifting, any weaponry or ammo with those whom have second thoughts and come unto me for assistance, when the country goes to chit.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Evidently people dont think things are that bad yet.
    So gas is over $4. Diesel is in the mid $5 range and climbing.
    Just came from the grocery store, 3 bags of goodies $75.
    We must be under a spell. Whats it gonna take. Things WILL get worse.
    God is not gonna send trump to save us.
    How many times have you seen it in the movies. Nobody gives it up till their hanging off the side of the building by the collar.
    We have a long way to go.
    SAD.
    ITS ALL GOOD

When Dominion/Smartmatic voting machines and mail in ballots are eliminated, which means never. When a half brain dead stroke victim can beat out a Harvard trained doctor you know something stinks. Like Stalin said "it’s not the people who vote that count, it’s the people who count the votes.” Unless this is fixed nothing matters.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Prally!! lol

Saw an F6B leaving Indian Motorcycles in Westminster CA around 12:15 PM on 3/11/2023, rider was with a couple other riders, they were clubbed up, couldn't get a good look at the back patches though as I was with my club eating lunch at the Westminster Dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Eternalydamd View Post
    Saw an F6B leaving Indian Motorcycles in Westminster CA around 12:15 PM on 3/11/2023, rider was with a couple other riders, they were clubbed up, couldn't get a good look at the back patches though as I was with my club eating lunch at the Westminster Dinner
    They probably were headed east toward Texas I bet. Anybody see Tucker Carlsen, while interviewing a student kicked out, banned from a Catholic school grounds AND arrested, for saying men and women are different he mentioned that Trudeau from Canada is Fidel Castro's son. Rumor had it Angela Merkel was Hitler daughter. Wouldn't doubt it