Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Basic story is after wanting a motorcycle for 10+ years I finally decided to take the plunge and get my endorsement in March of this year. With that I purchased a Suzuki C50T. I actually sat on the F6B the day I bought my C50 but the idea of a 1800cc, 840lb monster that cost $21k wasn't right for a guy just begining.

So over the last 6 months I rode 6700 miles on the C50 snd lusted after the F6B continuously. On Thursday I took the C50 in to have a coolant leak looked at (turned out to just be a loose clamp) and Motosport happened to still have 1 red F6B which was their demo, coincidentally the same bike I had sat on 6 months prior. I made the comment to Matt (finance guy) that I loved the bike and it was killing me to see it sit, he asked me what he had to make happen for me to be able to take it with me. I told him there was no way I could afford a $21k bike, especially since I was sure I was upside down on my Suzuki. He insisted I tell him what I could do, and I will be damned if he didn't make it happen.

My wife and I have really enjoyed ours.