F6B SIGHTINGS...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Westernbiker View Post
    I have not seen another F6B on the road here in Phoenix.
    I saw a black one on I-17 like a month ago and I gave him the thumbs up. I also saw the same guy (I think) at the gas station in Sun City Festival a few weeks ago. Before I got mine. The bike had a tall windshield added with the vent. Might that be you? I didn't get a chance to chat with the rider.

I still believe I'm the only F6B owner in my county

Hardin County, Ohio. I would like to see that change, so I'm keeping my eyes open.

NOPE

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I saw a black one on I-17 like a month ago and I gave him the thumbs up. I also saw the same guy (I think) at the gas station in Sun City Festival a few weeks ago. Before I got mine. The bike had a tall windshield added with the vent. Might that be you? I didn't get a chance to chat with the rider.
    Nope Bobby, it was not me I still have the shorty windscreen. I still have not seen another one on the road yet.

Not around Here

I live just south of the IL / WI border, Harley Country. Although my local dealer has sold 10 of these I have yet to see another one on the road which doesn't bother me a bit. I feel somewhat exclusive. Everywhere I go a crowd appears to talk. Good weather finally around here and yesterday I saw a flat track race in Elkorn Wi. What a hoot !!!

Just did a round trip from NC to Southern NJ, I did not see a single one. Being voted the MOTY and all you would thing they would be all over the place...
    Still Wingman after the site crash!

Rode from Ga to Ohio and back last week. Didn't see any. Seen a black one at cracker barrel in faiburn Ga a month ago.

I saw 4 F6Bs at the Hollister Rally this weekend. One red and the rest were black. One standard and three deluxe....if you count mine that would be 5 F6Bs and 4 blacks and 2 standards.

HOLLISTER

Had a great day in Hollister at the Independence Rally.
    I will post a few picks. I only saw one other F6B. But I was only there on the 5th. Great Rally Great Bike!

Cloud 6 in Gurnee

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcyclechris View Post
    I live just south of the IL / WI border, Harley Country. Although my local dealer has sold 10 of these I have yet to see another one on the road which doesn't bother me a bit. I feel somewhat exclusive. Everywhere I go a crowd appears to talk. Good weather finally around here and yesterday I saw a flat track race in Elkorn Wi. What a hoot !!!
    Hope to see you around I am moving to Gurnee in a few weeks

Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I have a black F6B in Prescott AZ. Saw one almost identical here about a year ago. Otherwise, haven't seen another one.