F6B SIGHTINGS...

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Funny, I was northbound on 51 at 11pm last night. No modulator, cap or stogie.
    Outside of Daytona, I have yet to see another F6B on the road......
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Funny I have not seen a f6 on the road first time I ever seen an f6 was in the dealership Aug. 2014 there were two on the showroom floor a red one and yellow one I order a fast Black one. To this day I have not passed other f6 and I have did some riding Knoxville, Nashville TN, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Birmingham AL. not a one. I did go to wings over the smokies and seen one in the parking lot black f6b on the DS. I was at a traffic light a couple weeks ago had my full face flip on and the guy in a pickup blow his horn and rolled his window down, lifted my helmet he say sorry I thought you were my uncle he has one just like it nice bike. Oh well may we will cross paths sometime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I saw two F6Bs today! The first one was on Hwy 694 north of St.Paul, MN around 1pm. It was black and a red Pacific Coast was following. Not sure if they were together as there was a bit of distance between them.

The second one was a grey 2015 parked outside of Dr. Mudspringer in Spring Lake Park, MN at around 1:30pm.

I had commented to my wife earlier that I had yet to see an F6B other than mine in the wild. Then, I saw two of them within a half hour.
    blue 2015 F6B Deluxe - sold
    2022 Yamaha Ténéré 700 - coming soon