F6B SIGHTINGS...

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Saw a shiney Black today, heading west, out of Ft. Atkinson, towards Madison, on Hwy 12. Driver was wearing a "hi-vis" vest, and a black helmet. Was about 5 pm. Not many 6's around here. Wondered if he was on the Forum. 1st wild 6 I've seen in Wisconsin this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Saw a shiney Black today, heading west, out of Ft. Atkinson, towards Madison, on Hwy 12. Driver was wearing a "hi-vis" vest, and a black helmet. Was about 5 pm. Not many 6's around here. Wondered if he was on the Forum. 1st wild 6 I've seen in Wisconsin this year.
    I have the shines black and take that route often. Wasn't me today though as I went to Indiana and back today.

GaTeach
    I think I saw a gray yesterday just south of Waynesboro on the BRP.

This afternoon - a gorgeous YELLOW one (guess I'm a little partial to yellow) heading north on Rt. 59 out of Antioch, IL. Only the 2nd yellow one I have seen on the road since the Rally last year.

Northbound out of Vancouver, WA

Saw another red north bound on I-5 just out of Woodland, WA. Pretty sure his arm was broken or missing as he didn't wave back. Just looked ahead.
    Ride Safe, Ride Often

C

Mekong Delta/Can Tho/ Rung Sat- 8/66 ~ 8/68

Saw a yellow one heading east on rt. 173 in spring grove, IL. Around 4pm today. Was that you travelor? Probably the same one you saw on rt. 59 in Antioch the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighutch14 View Post
    Saw a yellow one heading east on rt. 173 in spring grove, IL. Around 4pm today. Was that you travelor? Probably the same one you saw on rt. 59 in Antioch the other day.
    Yep, that was me. Guess there are two of us (yellow ones) in the area. Spend most of the day running errands in the car, just had to get out on the bike.