F6B SIGHTINGS...
Page 1 of 81 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

F6B SIGHTINGS...

Can we make this a sticky? It could help get fellow owners who are local to each other together.

I saw a black deluxe headed south bound on 17 in NC headed towards Elizabeth City, anyone on here?
    Still Wingman after the site crash!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Can we make this a sticky? It could help get fellow owners who are local to each other together.

I saw a black deluxe headed south bound on 17 in NC headed towards Elizabeth City, anyone on here?
    Saw a black base model with NC temporary tag riding with 3 highly chromed Valkyries in the tiny town of Clintwood, VA about 3 weeks ago!

NOPE

I have not seen another F6B on the road here in Phoenix.

June 29th I took a detour to Crater Lake from Highway 138 on my way to Trinidad Cal. I saw another red F6B on the Crater Lake north Hwy going the opposite direction. Anybody from this forum? Btw, the bike performed superbly on my trip from Boise to San Francisco to Las Vegas and back. The luggage I had worked great and stayed put very well. A lot of riding but a great trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Westernbiker View Post
    I have not seen another F6B on the road here in Phoenix.
    I saw a black one on I-17 like a month ago and I gave him the thumbs up. I also saw the same guy (I think) at the gas station in Sun City Festival a few weeks ago. Before I got mine. The bike had a tall windshield added with the vent. Might that be you? I didn't get a chance to chat with the rider.

I still believe I'm the only F6B owner in my county

Hardin County, Ohio. I would like to see that change, so I'm keeping my eyes open.

NOPE

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I saw a black one on I-17 like a month ago and I gave him the thumbs up. I also saw the same guy (I think) at the gas station in Sun City Festival a few weeks ago. Before I got mine. The bike had a tall windshield added with the vent. Might that be you? I didn't get a chance to chat with the rider.
    Nope Bobby, it was not me I still have the shorty windscreen. I still have not seen another one on the road yet.

Not around Here

I live just south of the IL / WI border, Harley Country. Although my local dealer has sold 10 of these I have yet to see another one on the road which doesn't bother me a bit. I feel somewhat exclusive. Everywhere I go a crowd appears to talk. Good weather finally around here and yesterday I saw a flat track race in Elkorn Wi. What a hoot !!!

Just did a round trip from NC to Southern NJ, I did not see a single one. Being voted the MOTY and all you would thing they would be all over the place...
    Still Wingman after the site crash!

Rode from Ga to Ohio and back last week. Didn't see any. Seen a black one at cracker barrel in faiburn Ga a month ago.