F6B SIGHTINGS...

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    I stopped at the Valkyrie rally in Montana for a night and saw at least 6 F6Bs. One in black, blue, yellow, gray, and two in red. Plus my white one. Also a few 2018+ Wings. Not a bad showing.
    Mine was the Yellow.... Great ride up from FL and back. Made a 2 week trip out of it with 2 other buddies on their Valkyries. I didn't ride mine and happy with that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by FarsideF6B View Post
    Mine was the Yellow.... Great ride up from FL and back. Made a 2 week trip out of it with 2 other buddies on their Valkyries. I didn't ride mine and happy with that decision.
    I definitely noticed the yellow one. I've rarely seen that color. I also have two Valkyries but for long trips like the cruise control and longer range of the F6B. I just wish it had more luggage space.

I've been working in N. Orleans and surrounding area this week. I was in Houma about 60 miles SW of N. Orleans headed back to N.O. and stopped in Boutte /Luling area. On Hway 90 I spotted a Red/Black F6B coming at me. Any one on here in the area?