F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 19
Page 19 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Red F6B sighted in Oregon!

I saw this guy traveling north (downhill) on Hwy 35 headed toward Hood River, about 4pm today (Thursday, 9/11). A red flash!
    It was pretty blustery out today, hope he had a belly pan
    First live sighting for me. Fewer bikes out west in general, I think.

Steve in OR

I've been riding mine to work quite a bit this year to 229th across from Intel from out St.Helens way. Not today though. So maybe we'll see each other on the road some time or another.

Saw a black F6B around "noonish" today on White Lake Rd..near Maceday lake rd. Only second one I have seen in Michgan since last year and wonder if the rider is local or from around this area??? Hopefully on the board and might respond as it would be nice to meet up with someone else besides me who rides a similar bike in my area.....

9/14/2014
    Saw a slow Black one heading East on Highway 4 between Cathlamet and Longview, Washington

Saw a black one at Texas Motorplex at the NHRA qualifying races on Friday night. Did not see the rider. That was probably the first encounter in a parking lot I have seen another F6B by chance, other than at a Honda dealership.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Saw a black one at the Thunder Valley Rally yesterday. It was Tony. Nice to see someone I know around.

I haven't seen another one on the road yet here in N.Y.

Went to the local dealer yesterday, they were having a fall open house. While talking to a salesperson she told me they sent out 2 new yellow ones in the past month. One of which was out on the ride with the group. We had a good talk when they returned and she introduced me to him.

Saw two slow red sleds this weekend. One on Saturday in Fairfield on air base pkwy west bound about 5:00 pm and another on Sunday at a rib cookoff at Vacaville HD

Today must have been double coupon day. I traveled down to Atlanta today and passed a black one heading north around 10:30am on I-75. Then on the return leg, pulled up beside another black one at the Rocky Face exit. He rode along behind and hopped off at the East Ridge exit.