F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 27
Page 27 of 81 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    How are you guys seeing these bikes... I'm right around the corner from all of you and I got bupkis.
    Are you on your bike? If you're not on your F6B, you won't see any others....stealth rule of physics.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Went to dinner at a local mom and pop BBQ joint last night. When we pulled up looked like a GW convention. Three yellow trikes , one red trike , ten full Wings , and one matte Grey F6B. No body inside was under 70. It was a club. I was glad to see that many seniors still riding.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Are you on your bike? If you're not on your F6B, you won't see any others....stealth rule of physics.
    Ha! That must be it

And I'm NOT on my bike... still. The dealer has given me 4 different completion dates and missed them all. I'm starting to wonder about these guys.

shooter
    George I think you should bow out gracefully till your bike is fixed. We don't need any "posers".

Several F6Bs'

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    How are you guys seeing these bikes... I'm right around the corner from all of you and I got bupkis.

George, I can only say that I go to the bike nites at Biff Burger in St Pete and have seen them there on several occasions. Both were black. The others I have just passed on the roads in different parts of Florida or seen parked at different places. Both red and Black.

My first F6B-Sighting ever. And not even in my own country. More than 10.000km away from home in Jasper, Canada on Thursday, 14th of May. I hided behind a bush to see if anyone was coming close this wonderful beauty. After a half hour i was getting hungry... couldn't hold myself back and had to go hunting dinner.

Attachment 14119
    Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim

Saw a black one riding by the Rock Store (grey carbon fiber helmet) and a red deluxe at the Rock Store (dark smoke shield, chrome luggage rack and black travel bag).

This morning after owning my F6B for 9 months. I finally got to see another F6B cruising the highway. West on I 40 just east of Knoxville TN. did not get a good look at the state tag but did notice the aftermarket exhaust and what looked to be a Harley trunk looked real nice. I pulled up next to him ( the one morning I'm on my B going to work). just happen to have my F6B cap in the vehicle hell it up for him to see he gave me the thumbs up and with a twist the throttle That deep throaty sounding exhaust came alive and off that fast black F6B Went.https://youtu.be/zB-XnhbK_h4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by strickf6b View Post
    This morning after owning my F6B for 9 months. I finally got to see another F6B cruising the highway. West on I 40 just east of Knoxville TN. did not get a good look at the state tag but did notice the aftermarket exhaust and what looked to be a Harley trunk looked real nice. I pulled up next to him ( the one morning I'm on my B going to work). just happen to have my F6B cap in the vehicle hell it up for him to see he gave me the thumbs up and with a twist the throttle That deep throaty sounding exhaust came alive and off that fast black F6B Went.https://youtu.be/zB-XnhbK_h4
    He has both the CB and Radio antennas on the tour pak. Nice setup and cool video.

Just North of Columbia SC

Today May 28th about 3:30 on I 77 north bound. Saw a silver one loaded up for a long haul. I was going south on 4 wheels.