F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 33
Page 33 of 81 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Saw and heard a fast black F6B with a Jekyll and Hyde exhaust, Russell Day Long seat and Heli-Bars just off PCH today.
    Was a pleasuer to meet ya Tim and that red 6 of yours is a sharp looker too.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Met a guy named George on a red one this past Friday at the Oak Beach parking lot off the Ocean Pkwy on Long Island. He didn't know about this forum until I mentioned it to him, though.

I almost forgot I saw one in Merritt Island Fl. at the Publix Plaza on State Rd. 3 Courtney last week. Black with Russel seat and rain cover.
    If the owner is on here perhaps we can get together and go for a ride.You can never have too many riding buddies..........Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

black 6 in Maggie

Saw a black 6 in Maggie Valley NC, monday 07/20 - AM east bound out of town on US 19

Blue 6 on 46??

I could have sworn I saw 2 up on a blue 6 w/ another bike in following heading west on Hwy 46 between New Braunfels and Hwy 281 this past Sunday afternoon. In Texas that is!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

LCpl Skip Wells

Looking at the video of the motorcade in Atlanta for LCpl Skip Wells one of the Marines killed by the scumbag in Chattanooga. Looks like F6B on the rear drivers side of the hearse. Dont know if its a member of our forum, but wanted to thank you and all the others for stepping up.

Quote Originally Posted by richw56 View Post
    Met a guy named George on a red one this past Friday at the Oak Beach parking lot off the Ocean Pkwy on Long Island. He didn't know about this forum until I mentioned it to him, though.
    Funny stuff - the same guy (George) rode past my house this afternoon while I was outside showing my F6B to a friend. Turns out that we only live about two minutes away from each other. My 6 is the only other one he's ever seen on the road. I reminded him about this forum and encouraged him to check it out.

hiflyer that was me needed to ride a couple hundred miles that evening so I rode to the city for a 30 minute meal and back to Tulsa I
    went.

About 15 minutes ago I saw a black one on Co Rd E in White Bear Lake, MN.
    blue 2015 F6B Deluxe - sold
    2022 Yamaha Ténéré 700 - coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyRider View Post
    About 15 minutes ago I saw a black one on Co Rd E in White Bear Lake, MN.
    I have a friend that lives in that area. Was the drive kinda bald?😃