F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 37
Page 37 of 81 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Saw a black one yesterday in Bridgeport WV. It was heading west on US50 with a Virginia plate so it was not local. First one I've seen other than mine and my friend from Fairmont.

Quote Originally Posted by yabiah View Post
    That was me, on my way to Ventura, Ca.
    I had a Friday morning appt with Bill Mayer.
    Were you in an 'ADOT Officer' car?
    Yes I was.

Utica Illinois

2fastblack!
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

Saw a black F6B on M-15 today near Ortonville/Clarkston area about 5pm heading North...Anybody in the Michigan area know who it might be?..First one I have seen in several months actually on the road..Must have seen about 150 HD's today..These things are all over the place, all sound and look alike, all make lots of noise, most riders have no helmet on, but the market for Harley bandanas must be very lucrative.....Oh well, ride what makes you happy and enjoy!!! Almost like seeing a herd of cattle in the field one after the other.....

Cool

Saw a blue F6 on I75 southbound I75 south of Tampa today about noon, and met a cool dude at extreme power sports in Tampa this afternoon with a 15 matte black 6B. Invited him to the forum along the way.

GaTeach
    I think I saw a black rocketship headed north on 441 outside Madison, GA. It might have been a full wing, though. There was some s*** on the back and I couldn't tell. We were both flying.

Saw my second one today-a red one. Maryland plates and parked at Seneca Rocks in West byGod Virginia. Could not talk to the owner but saw her leave. Lady rider.

shooter
    Saw one running wild out in Cedar Hill MO. this afternoon. It was a black one like mine. Looked like a Deluxe. Course Shay-Shay is a lot sexier with all the chrome I've added.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Saw one running wild out in Cedar Hill MO. this afternoon. It was a black one like mine. Looked like a Deluxe. Course Shay-Shay is a lot sexier with all the chrome I've added.
    Sha-na-na?
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

shooter
    HEY!!!! She's big , she's black , and she's beautiful. If I need anything from you I'll slap it out of you.Attachment 15894