F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 42
Page 42 of 81 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

shooter
    Did you mean you mean it was doing 180? Cause the black ones will do it. The slow red ones will just barely break a hundred.

Black one at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta RV campground

Saw a pretty black one at the 2015 Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque, New Mexico over the weekend, Oct. 3 - 5. Didn't get to talk to the owner, I'd heard he'd trucked the bike in with his camper. I was on the orange one, visiting my Uncle's RV. I rode up there from San Diego on Thursday & Friday, came back home on Monday 10/5.

The black one had some nice chrome accents and the highway pegs I wished I had for the long ride home.
    2013 Honda F6B custom orange
    2009 Kawasaki Versys aka "Dr Doom"
    2009 Suzuki Burgman 650 "Stormtrooper"
    2003 Suzuki Burgman 400 "Yoda"

Saw a Yellow B today South bound on the 23 just South of Grimes Canyon. First yellow one I have seen in the wild around here.

that could have been me

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    That was my buddy Doug(flat6bagger). He was in Wisconsin on the Slimey Crud Run.

i was on I94 on the 5th also. ........ i didn't see Doug, i would have stopped and chin-wagged with him , lol
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

Mt. Magazine and Petit Jean

I saw a bearded gent on a red F6B once near Mt. Magazine and later in the day in the parking lot at Petit Jean State Park in Arkansas. I was on the blue F6B having an absolute blast even if there was record heat for October.

Saw a nice red one with luggage rack on Bluff Road south of Columbia, Il over the weekend... and at least 100 other riders getting their fun in as we get closer to winter.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    That was my buddy Doug(flat6bagger). He was in Wisconsin on the Slimey Crud Run.
    I live near Madison and was asked to go to the run but had other plans. Would have been fun to see him there.

Matte Silver

I saw a matte silver 6 deluxe, with a backrest extension on Friday 10/16, southbound on I-45 in Spring. Nice looking bike, and maybe one I have seen before...

Edit: Roughly 4:30PM

Jellybean

I think I saw you tonight. You stopped for gas and then pulled out behind me on highway 8 around 830pm. I regonized the lights right away. You had a full faced helmet with a clover leaf or something like that on it.? We were driving a rental car so no bike. I'm here for my daughters grad from University of Waterloo. Small world.
    Lights look nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
    I saw a matte silver 6 deluxe, with a backrest extension on Friday 10/16, southbound on I-45 in Spring. Nice looking bike, and maybe one I have seen before...

Edit: Roughly 4:30PM
    That were me all right. Went to College Station to have lunch with my two oldest boys. Were you on the bike Bill?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver