F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 44
Page 44 of 81 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Matte finish heading east on Florida 441 at ~1100 today.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

GaTeach
    Yesterday......approximately 1400.....I was leaving the high school, headed to the elementary school for tutoring.....turning right on Highway 11 in Monroe, GA. (What? The elementary school is not that way? I may have been taking the long way.)

As I was sitting at the light, a red F6B blew by, headed north on 11. My light changed and at this point, I might have cut someone off to make a left on 11 instead of a right. I was at least six or seven cars behind him on a two-lane, windy rural road so....blahblahblahblahblahblah(boring part of the story of how I caught up to him)....when I passed the last car, I rode up right next to him. Lol.

He definitely did a double take. We rode for a couple of miles. Because Hondas are so quiet, you can actually carry on a conversation at 60mph. Lol

I think his name was Bill. He lives in Blairsville, GA and was heading back home from Bike Week.

I turned around and headed back to the elementary school.

Fun times on Sweet Georgia.

Silver Matte spotted

Sunday, March 20th, about 6:30 PM across from El Matador Beach in Malibu. Parked on the East side of the road. Really nice looking bike!

Tuesday the 22nd, fast black standard,motionless,still looked damn fast, at the A&W in Baldwin WI, off of I94, about 5am.

i CAN'T believe he didn't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Yesterday......approximately 1400.....I was leaving the high school, headed to the elementary school for tutoring.....turning right on Highway 11 in Monroe, GA. (What? The elementary school is not that way? I may have been taking the long way.)

As I was sitting at the light, a red F6B blew by, headed north on 11. My light changed and at this point, I might have cut someone off to make a left on 11 instead of a right. I was at least six or seven cars behind him on a two-lane, windy rural road so....blahblahblahblahblahblah(boring part of the story of how I caught up to him)....when I passed the last car, I rode up right next to him. Lol.

He definitely did a double take. We rode for a couple of miles. Because Hondas are so quiet, you can actually carry on a conversation at 60mph. Lol

I think his name was Bill. He lives in Blairsville, GA and was heading back home from Bike Week.

I turned around and headed back to the elementary school.

Fun times on Sweet Georgia.

i would have !
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

Red one in Dallas

Was riding my VERY fast black bike up Alpha Road - in a warehousing area - and since I have been in Dallas for 5 days, I had yet to see another one. Along in the opposite direction comes a pretty slow red one...bearded rider, half helmet. I was thinking no way...but as we passed, it was definitely a "6."
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

Saw a black one today in Terrell TX, around 12:30, headed West on 80. Bike had an aftermarket black and silver seat. Rider had a blue Yamaha shirt on.

Saw a black F6B Eastbound @ noon on the 118 in Simi Valley today.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    There's one in Kuwait …..

Attachment 20062

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    There's one in Kuwait …..

Attachment 20062
    Awww man, don't let Steve that...he's so QFC, he'll go batshit!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce