F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 5
Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    BTW...where did you get that white or shiny batwing sticker for the back of your helmet????? I would bet that a lot of us would buy those and puit them on the back of our helmets. Please tell me where .........
    Picked it up on eBay, its white vinyl. This is the same seller I used.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Batman-Be...item19d6ac9883

Saw a Red one Sunday

I saw a red F6B Sunday around 1 PM heading from Mount Greylock MA, home to Ct. It was not as big a suprise as the first F6B I saw. I picked this one out in the distance.
    So far in Ct, I don't see many of these. I wonder how they are selling? I actually like to be "different" from the masses so it's OK with me if these bikes are NOT selling well. If I wanted to be like everyone else I'd buy a V-Twin.

Very nice and welcome to the F6B family…

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys.

Basic story is after wanting a motorcycle for 10+ years I finally decided to take the plunge and get my endorsement in March of this year. With that I purchased a Suzuki C50T. I actually sat on the F6B the day I bought my C50 but the idea of a 1800cc, 840lb monster that cost $21k wasn't right for a guy just begining.

So over the last 6 months I rode 6700 miles on the C50 snd lusted after the F6B continuously. On Thursday I took the C50 in to have a coolant leak looked at (turned out to just be a loose clamp) and Motosport happened to still have 1 red F6B which was their demo, coincidentally the same bike I had sat on 6 months prior. I made the comment to Matt (finance guy) that I loved the bike and it was killing me to see it sit, he asked me what he had to make happen for me to be able to take it with me. I told him there was no way I could afford a $21k bike, especially since I was sure I was upside down on my Suzuki. He insisted I tell him what I could do, and I will be damned if he didn't make it happen.

My wife and I have really enjoyed ours.

To be honest with ya'all, I am hoping that Honda discontinues the F6B, and does not bring it back as a 2014 model. It would be nice to have the single year model of this bike. I do not beleive that a 2014 model would have any appreciable changes to it...like a electronic cruise control, or ABS brakes, etc.

So, for me, I would like Honda to stop making the F6B, and have the 2013 model year be the only one.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    So, for me, I would like Honda to stop making the F6B, and have the 2013 model year be the only one.
    Not me!!! It would kill the avaialbility of F6B-specific aftermarket do-dads!!!

If you want a (darn near) one-off, go buy a DN-01!!!!!

The Honda DN-01 is a cruiser motorcycle made by Honda from 2008 to 2010. It was introduced at the 2005 Tokyo Motor Show[4] and went on sale in Japan and Europe in 2008, in the United States in 2009,[3] and was discontinued at the end of 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Not me!!! It would kill the avaialbility of F6B-specific aftermarket do-dads!!!

If you want a (darn near) one-off, go buy a DN-01!!!!!

The Honda DN-01 is a cruiser motorcycle made by Honda from 2008 to 2010. It was introduced at the 2005 Tokyo Motor Show[4] and went on sale in Japan and Europe in 2008, in the United States in 2009,[3] and was discontinued at the end of 2010.

Scotrod, by now we F6B owners have already bought 93.14159 % of the aftermarket do-dads that we want for our bikes, and if there is anything that we have not bought yet...it will still be available for the next 6 months to a year before the manufacturers decide to stop making it.

As for the DN-01...way too small cc, and not for me. I checked one out...no thanks.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Miles;12434]Scotrod, by now we F6B owners have already bought 93.14159 % of the aftermarket do-dads that we want for our bikes,,,, /QUOTE]

No way!!! I'm just getting started!!!!!

Due to the release of the F6B:

Cobra finally came out with some 'sporty' pipes for a Wing now, Bassani is reportedly working on some. (Cobra had some Wing pipes before, but not like the 6-2-6's. If memory serves, Bassani has never had Wing pipes.)

Ultimate is working on a seat, Mustang may follow suit,,, (Neither works for me, but TONS of folks like 'em!)

Windshields,,, ALWAYS room for more F6B specific 'this-is-not-your-Grandapa's' windshields!!!! LOL!

The 'sporty' version of the modern Wing has just now arrived! Killing it now will stick a fork in the 'sporty' creativity that brings new stuff/new direction to the aftermarket. We want MORE than just a catalog full of Kury-Chrome!!!!

Or, was the F6B just designed for the G-Wing crowd? The 'Restaurant Raiders'???, They guys who are happy with just a new piece of bling and a HungerBuster?!?!??!?!?!?

I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!

I stopped by my dealership the other day and we had three F6B owners in the same lot! Then I saw one of them tonight on the way home.

Looks like we have 16 members in AZ.

I just saw another F6B in Anthem, AZ. Pretty funny since we're a small community. It was a black standard model. Didn't have time to chat since I was in the cage with groceries.

FINALY I seen one, black in color. It was A1A hwy along the coast in St.Augustine Fl. Looked great !
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !