F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 51
Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    Saw my first F6B in the wild this morning, a Matte Sliver one in Hastings, MN.
    Wasn't she pretty?
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

My 2nd sighting. Saw one today at Barber motorsports.
    2015 f6b deluxe - matte grey
    1998 fxd superglide - black

Saw a black one turn around at the intersection in front of my house. Saw him go bye again about 5 minutes later. That black is sharp. Sounded like an aftermarket exhaust and sounded real good. Uh oh........

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Wasn't she pretty?
    Yes, she was!

Two days and 740 miles, zig-zag around Wisconsin. Stopped by "Choptop" place, good guy to meet. He was busy preparing his place for a big party. My schedule and his party were 1 day off, but was good to meet him and look at his 6. If he has he party next year, I will be there. His 6 was the only F6 I saw on my ride. I did stop at a dealership and saw 2 on the showroom floor, but they don't count. also, on the floor, was a new,2014 Valkarie, black. Sure was pretty! Choptop has a nice place up north, and nice area to ride in. Any riders close to him should check out the area. Good people!

White really stands out!

Saw a white one running northbound on I-75 south of Lexington yesterday; running with two others but couldn't make out the other two. White really pops as it's going down the road.

GaTeach
    5000 miles and thirteen states in two weeks and I've laid eyes on four other F6Bs other than my Sweet Georgia.

I saw a red on Hwy 287 somewhere around Electra, Texas somewhere around 6/10.

Then on 6/16, in Estes Park, CO I saw a black one and about an hour later saw a red both at the same intersection of 34/36.

THEN tonight I saw a beautiful F6B who goes by the moniker Miz Reaper. Wait until you people see her in person. The pix don't do her justice. Wycked outdid herself!

Saw a shiney Black today, heading west, out of Ft. Atkinson, towards Madison, on Hwy 12. Driver was wearing a "hi-vis" vest, and a black helmet. Was about 5 pm. Not many 6's around here. Wondered if he was on the Forum. 1st wild 6 I've seen in Wisconsin this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Saw a shiney Black today, heading west, out of Ft. Atkinson, towards Madison, on Hwy 12. Driver was wearing a "hi-vis" vest, and a black helmet. Was about 5 pm. Not many 6's around here. Wondered if he was on the Forum. 1st wild 6 I've seen in Wisconsin this year.
    I have the shines black and take that route often. Wasn't me today though as I went to Indiana and back today.

GaTeach
    I think I saw a gray yesterday just south of Waynesboro on the BRP.