F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 63
Page 63 of 81 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Last month, I was at Freeborne's in Laurel Springs, NC. Upon leaving the restaurant, I saw some motorcycles enter the parking lot. One was a white motorcycle that caught my eye because I didn't recognize it, and I noticed that it was very quiet. After doing some research, I learned that it was a Honda F6B. As of two weeks ago, I'm the owner of a white F6B that seems to be perfect in every way.

af

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Framen View Post
    Last month, I was at Freeborne's in Laurel Springs, NC. Upon leaving the restaurant, I saw some motorcycles enter the parking lot. One was a white motorcycle that caught my eye because I didn't recognize it, and I noticed that it was very quiet. After doing some research, I learned that it was a Honda F6B. As of two weeks ago, I'm the owner of a white F6B that seems to be perfect in every way.

af
    Welcome Allen! Please peruse the forums, lots of amazing knowledge in these hallowed pages.

Check out the post in General Messages called something like "New F6B Owner Gouge" and above all, enjoy your new toy!
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

53driver, F6B enjoyment is in progress. Actually, in doing my due diligence before buying the F6B, I spent a bunch of time reading this forum. All of the posters here were a big help in my deciding on the F6B and in getting familiar with it. I can't wait to get back to the mountains with it and introduce it to the twisties!

af

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Framen View Post
    53driver, F6B enjoyment is in progress. Actually, in doing my due diligence before buying the F6B, I spent a bunch of time reading this forum. All of the posters here were a big help in my deciding on the F6B and in getting familiar with it. I can't wait to get back to the mountains with it and introduce it to the twisties!

af
    You'll find this bike is a very forgiving mistress in the hills and your riding skills will take a quick holiday while you learn her lower center of gravity maneuvering capabilities and scrape point angles.
    Then? It'll just keep getting better and better....

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Saw one "in the wild"

Saturday 12/18/16 right around 12 noon heading west on Rt 3 by Ridegeway dr King George VA it was black with a single rider. I was in a cage with the family heading to a wedding..
    Awesome day for both a wedding and a rip through the country on an F6

First one I've ever seen on the road and was 5 hours south of home to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by 27TJNJ View Post
    Saturday 12/18/16 right around 12 noon heading west on Rt 3 by Ridegeway dr King George VA it was black with a single rider. I was in a cage with the family heading to a wedding..
    Awesome day for both a wedding and a rip through the country on an F6

First one I've ever seen on the road and was 5 hours south of home to do so!
    Dude, you're dreaming........ wake up, wake up. Come back to us, wake up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

saw a slow red one riding in the rain Rt 26S coming out of asheville NC. 1/11/17 at 4:30 PM or so.

Saw a black one parked with a Can-Am @ KFC in Salem, Ohio today.

Past 2 today, 1 red on Rt12 in fox lake Illinois, then another red one today in Racine/Kenosha which looked like a case of beer strapped to the back.
    [SIGPIC]

Red this afternoon on Rt 122 Quabbin Resevoir.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.