F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 71
Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Saw a yellow F6, parked on main street in my home town. I went around the block, and the rider was just getting aboard. Was from Illinois. Was not a member of the Forum. I suggested he should get involved, as all the good info etc. Bike looked stock, except for a clear 11" windshield. He said he loved the bike.
    Also, during my Sturgis trip this year, I saw at least a dozen F6s. All were either black or Matte silver. I may have seen some, more than once. One had a California plate, and an IBA sticker on the rear. Never saw the rider, the bike was parked, among the masses of HDs.

Saw one north bound on State Route 11 near the Pymatuning exit in Ashtabula County Ohio around 6pm. It was riding with a trike or CanAm.

more NH sightings

I think I saw a black one parked in the Hooksett rest area/liquor store at about 9 am this morning. I was heading north on 93. Definitely an F6B, likely black but possibly matte grey.
    I saw another (or maybe the same) black one on route 16 in Gorham at around noon. I was heading north, they were heading south.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Saw a blue one at the diner on route 57 in grafton township yesterday.

A black one in Faribo, MN today around 3:30.

Black F6, two up on East Brainerd Rd in Chattanooga Sunday evening.

Whoo Hooo !!!!!

Saw my first F6B in the wild today, A blue one on interstate 85 north of Durham, NC at 14:45.
    Nice looking bike, I wish they offered that color in "13".

Would have hung around to admire it a while but I had to get home so the better half could take her Spyder out ....

2013 F6B
    2016 Spyder F3 Ltd

Groom, Texas... on Rte 66.

So, there I was, minding my own business... just took a turn off I-40 westbound onto Historic U.S. 66, when what do my eyes spy on a little side street? Why, is that a blue F6B parked on the porch? It IS!! But wait! What's that parked in front of it? A shiny black and chrome Valkyrie, too! Maybe a '98 or '99? Dude, I don't know who you are, but you have some seriously good taste!!

"1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Saw a blue one in Maine last Sunday. He rode with us for a while. I think we were on rt 11 or rt 5, can't remember.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Saw a yellow one at Baum Stadium Friday. Then a red one at the Eureka Springs HD on Saturday. Also saw a black one but I don't recall exactly where, Dickson St maybe. I was in northern Arkansas a week for the Bikes Blues, & BBQ rally. Kind of disappointed that I only saw 3 others down there with the amount of bikes there were. I was really hoping to see more so I could check out accessories. The yellow one did have a tour pack the other 2 were pretty basic with the red one still running a stock windshield. I've only seen 2 in the last 3 years around Ia.