Rain Gear !!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rain Gear !!!

Rain Gear !!!

If there was one thing I wud buy from Harley Davidson that wud be their clothes. I really like their rain gears. If only it did not have a HD logo.

I guess I can get generic one from cycle gear but their stuff is useless after few uses. I really want some quality product that is going to last forever like Honda

Any Suggestions....

tell people it stands for Honda Darkside, or Harley Destroyer

Helly Hansen makes a nice rain jacket and pants with reflective piping. Think it cost me $75.

Thats a good one!!!!! H.D. does everything first class!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

"Full" Rain Gear

I own British Motorcycle Gear "Discovery" jacket & "Pioneer" pants, fully armored, fully waterproof.
    Not inexpensive.

Rode through "really cold rain" several times (didn't want to write 'freezing rain') and had no issues.
    Had the set for 5 seasons now and the gear is still very new looking and holding up well.
    I wish I had gotten a slightly larger waist and slightly longer inseam in the pant though....

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Dry Feet

Along with my "rain gear" I purchased a pair of "Spider Feet"! They are, IMHO, the "Cat's A$$". Versatile and easy to stow with their own pouch they sure keep the feet dry and allow easy shifting. They have rubber soles

One of the best rain suits I ever purchased was a DriRider. Can't seem to find that brand here, a Google search shows it is available in Australia. Still can't find a domestic reseller of DriRider products. I'd still be wearing it, but you know how it goes, it just don't fit anymore!!

Oops, rain gear I have made by WetSkins not Helly Hansen.

What's the Problem ??

Quote Originally Posted by wantone View Post
    If there was one thing I wud buy from Harley Davidson that wud be their clothes. I really like their rain gears. If only it did not have a HD logo.

I guess I can get generic one from cycle gear but their stuff is useless after few uses. I really want some quality product that is going to last forever like Honda

Any Suggestions....
    Actually one of the few things h-d did get right, ...... this one OR the yellow/green one will disable the stealth mode !!

I discovered Frogg Toggs who make rain gear for all kinds of outdoor sports. http://www.froggtoggswarehouse.com/p...lective-jacket

Not only are they waterproof and very light weight but they breath so you don't sweat while wearing them.