Honda Motors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honda Motors

Honda Motors

My wife and I are looking at new vehicles and the make/model she has taken a liking to are the new Honda CRVs. Anyone have any experience with Honda autos? Is the quality and reliability on par with Honda Powersports and their 2-wheelers? I/We have never owned anything besides "American" vehicles, Chevy/Ford/Jeep. Thanks for any input!

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    My wife and I are looking at new vehicles and the make/model she has taken a liking to are the new Honda CRVs. Anyone have any experience with Honda autos? Is the quality and reliability on par with Honda Powersports and their 2-wheelers? I/We have never owned anything besides "American" vehicles, Chevy/Ford/Jeep. Thanks for any input!
    We have a Honda Pilot . Very reliable. 145 k and still drives like new. Put new timing belt and water pump on as preventative measure around 105k. The belt still looked new though. Other than that,just routine maintenance.

We have A 2002 Accord V6, 2008 Civic, 2012 Civic, Honda lawnmower and snowblower. The Accord is mine and has been the best cage I have ever owned. If I was shopping for a new vehicle I would be looking at Honda first.

Not sure Honda does anything sub-par..... great unit, no matter what it is!!!

http://www.hondajet.com/#1
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

My work car is a 2003 crv about 115k miles and running strong, my wife's old Civic 2000 180k miles is being driven by my niece.

Crosstour

Hi have the new 2014 Honda Crosstour V6 Allwheel Drive. Very nice vehicle, very good mileage. Plenty of room inside as I carry 2 Goldens with me a lot.

I switched to Honda exclusively about 10 years a go and haven't looked back.
    Had the Honda Fit loved that thing, had 2 CRV's, had 4 Civics, had the Odysee van... fantastic, still have a 2013 Civic, just lost our 2013 CRV in a total collision over a week ago, saved the wife from major injury. The side bags and crumple zones were amazing. If they only made pickup trucks , the pickup they have isnt much of a pickup, more of a chopped off family van. One of our Civics had 260k miles on it and ran fine still.

Riding the F6B to and from work is ok, but.... man, that rain is a monster here in Florida. The wife and I do not want to get back into car payments for another 2nd unneeded new car, so I am looking for an older small pickup truck.
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

shooter
    I service several CRV's and they seem to be good reliable vehicles. Have you looked at Ford Escape? My favorite of the small SUV's.

We have a 2007 civic with 150000+ ,will buy a Honda car again ,very reliable and good millage .

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Honda makes a great product. I have it on good authority that the CRV and other larger Honda vehicles like the Pilot, Tacoma, etc...are fuel thirsty vehicles, but they are reliable. I've had 3 Honda's [excluding my bikes and generators] that lived long, reliable lives.