2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 16
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

no rooms left

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    There are still rooms available,,,,,,,,,,,HURRY UP !!!!!!!

It would be really cool to have the entire hotel to our selves !!!!!!!
    Just called the Micro-tel to attempt to get a room. They are sold out! So, I went to plan B, and got a room at another motel- the Colonial Inn. Looked okay on Expedia. Never been there, so don't know for sure. Reviews were OK. I don't plan on hanging around the motel anyway. So, if you can add me to the list, I would still like to be part of the Rally, Rides and festivities.

I sure wish this was doable for me.
    I would love to go.
    Who knows maybe something will work out.

We may be staying in a cabin out that way for that weekend afterall, so this might work out!

Quote Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
    We may be staying in a cabin out that way for that weekend afterall, so this might work out!
    With the Micro-tel full, I am at the Colonial Inn, it's just down the road a short hop. Same road- Georga Rd, if anyone is looking for a close by location.

Are you guys asking if there is a room available or asking if there are any F6B rooms available .... ask if there is A ROOM available, then ask for the discount...the F6B rooms are sold out , but there were a few rooms left as of the date above...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Thanks for the heads up. I had almost nixed heading up there. I just made my reservations for Thursday through Sunday. See everyone there
    Matt Russell
    First Officer
    SCRC Chapter 189
    Orangeburg SC

Are you guys asking if there is a room available or asking if there are any F6B rooms available .... ask if there is A ROOM available, then ask for the discount...the F6B rooms are sold out , but there were a few rooms left as of the date above...
    I had called the Micro-tel, a couple days ago, told them I was with the F6B group looking for a room, for 3-6, and was told, "sorry" they are all sold out. I gave her my phone #, in case she had a cancellation. So, as I had stated earlier, I got a room at the Colonial Inn, just down the road. Cost was only $63/night, so that wasn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by wildrooster View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I had almost nixed heading up there. I just made my reservations for Thursday through Sunday. See everyone there
    Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    I had called the Micro-tel, a couple days ago, told them I was with the F6B group looking for a room, for 3-6, and was told, "sorry" they are all sold out. I gave her my phone #, in case she had a cancellation. So, as I had stated earlier, I got a room at the Colonial Inn, just down the road. Cost was only $63/night, so that wasn't too bad.

Sweet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    It has little to do with $$$, it more of the camaraderie of hanging out with like minded folks and not have to leave early or late to be able to enjoy!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

It has little to do with $$$, it more of the camaraderie of hanging out with like minded folks and not have to leave early or late to be able to enjoy!
    Point taken, and I completely understand. I would rather be with the rest of the group, too. I just did what I had to do, given the info that the Micro-Tel gave me. I do plan to attend the fun with the rest of the group, so I'll have to adjust my schedule to be on time.