2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 18
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

If you join the Florida Boys driving up I can guarantee the ride will be better than the "Tail".
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by LacoocheeBoy View Post
    Anybody trailering up from Florida with an open slot? Don't want to seem like a wuss but planning on riding to Texas in July and I'd rather save my miles for the fun stuff...
    The F6B was not designed for saving any miles.
    I never understood why anyone with a motorcycle would sit in a truck pulling a trailer,going the same place they could have rode the bike to.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    The F6B was not designed for saving any miles.
    I never understood why anyone with a motorcycle would sit in a truck pulling a trailer,going the same place they could have rode the bike to.

Doug

Well, I thought that I would give it a try and called Microtel but all the rooms are gone. They had one left but only for that Thursday. Guess that's what I get for waiting so long. Hope everyone has fun and be sure to drink a beer for me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    I had called the Micro-tel, a couple days ago, told them I was with the F6B group looking for a room, for 3-6, and was told, "sorry" they are all sold out. I gave her my phone #, in case she had a cancellation. So, as I had stated earlier, I got a room at the Colonial Inn, just down the road. Cost was only $63/night, so that wasn't too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    Well, I thought that I would give it a try and called Microtel but all the rooms are gone. They had one left but only for that Thursday. Guess that's what I get for waiting so long. Hope everyone has fun and be sure to drink a beer for me!
    StepBill - you call the Colonial?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

There are lots of other motels close by like the Colonial the Hampton,Comfort Inn, the Saphire and several more.

Thanks, will give it a try!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

If your still hoping to go, I am at the Colonial Inn. If you do a map search, it's on the same road as the Micro-Tel, just down the road. But, whether or not you come, we will certainly drink a beer, or something for you! Come and join us!

```
    Thanks, will give it a try!
    Tell the Microtel to put you on the wait list, then make a reservatiuon close by at one of the other motels (every motel in Franklin is only 10 minutes or less away) I promise you that someone will cancel and then you will have a room,

Cheers

Reservation

I just made a reservation using priceline. They say that they have 9 more rooms left. Maybe they were reserved by priceline to sell. Just go to priceline.com