2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Thanks, Tony! If you're starting a list, go ahead and add DeerSlayer and Hornblower to it. We have reservations made for Thur., Fri., and Sat. nights with plans to head out on Sunday. Thanks!

Don't Mention it !!!!

Been playing catch-up, very busy week.

When I have a moment I'll start a 2015 Rally thread.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Don't Mention it !!!!

Been playing catch-up, very busy week.

When I have a moment I'll start a 2015 Rally thread.
    Put Dickie on the 2015 Rally List Please........................Dickie

Arriving Thursday September 3rd, riding on the 4th, 5th, 6th departing monday Labor day September 7th

Since the majority departed on Sunday, we may just make Sunday our departure date instead of Monday. Will decide at a later date.

One important element ....

I do not want this event to become overwhelmingly LARGE, large groups are not as much fun as the small groups. I would like to CAP the number of attendees to just 80 total, first come, first served.

80 is a good number, it's a lot of people but it is also small enough where everyone can socialize with each other.

Just curious. How many people attended this year?

Around 70..... I do believe Phantom is pulling on you leg about a set number...I am sure he just wants folks to sign up early so we can get more rooms at the hotel....and it gives us a better idea how to set up rides and eats.... There are 62 rooms at this hotel so it is limited as far as staying in one place...not sure there is a bigger hotel as well, although there are several with in 2-3 miles.... the Saturday night dinner is a biggy because we have that catered and we do not want to run out of food. There is an unbelievable amount of planning that goes into these events!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool. Lots of USMC representation.
    Ooh-rah!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Arriving Thursday September 3rd, riding on the 4th, 5th, 6th departing monday Labor day September 7th

Since the majority departed on Sunday, we may just make Sunday our departure date instead of Monday. Will decide at a later date.

One important element ....

I do not want this event to become overwhelmingly LARGE, large groups are not as much fun as the small groups. I would like to CAP the number of attendees to just 80 total, first come, first served.

80 is a good number, it's a lot of people but it is also small enough where everyone can socialize with each other.

So where is this at? Has the number been capped as this poster/forum member above indicated?

There's a lot of pages in this thread to read; sort of chaotic. the original post in this thread should have the hard facts/date/location/etc...

... can someone give me 'the skinny" on this and if other F6B riders are still welcome to attend?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Cool

Yes this thread gets longer each year... Yes I would read from the beginning...There have been a couple of guys cancel rooms so I would call and see if there are any rooms available and THEN say you want the F6B rate... Any and all can attend...you may have to stay at a near by hotel but you can come and hang out for sure !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Yes this thread gets longer each year... Yes I would read from the beginning...There have been a couple of guys cancel rooms so I would call and see if there are any rooms available and THEN say you want the F6B rate... Any and all can attend...you may have to stay at a near by hotel but you can come and hang out for sure !!!!!
    Dates?

Can Hornblower edit his first post? Regarding all of the important static information regarding this gathering/rally? Definitely will help others as well; so they won't be like WTF is this gathering and where is it at....

I've been down to Maggie valley and other sites in North Carolina for motorcycle forum\club meet ups.. definitely fun but things were planned out in a way that all knew what was happening.

I'd like to meet some of you.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Made the reservations months ago. I just wanted to make sure everything was still good.
    Matt Russell
    First Officer
    SCRC Chapter 189
    Orangeburg SC

2015 Rally

Count Mr. PDQ in for 2015
    If you argue with math, you will LOSE!!!!