2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 23
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

Right around the corner. I have 3800 miles on the odo so it's perfect timing for the oil change. See you knuckleheads at the bar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Right around the corner. I have 3800 miles on the odo so it's perfect timing for the oil change. See you knuckleheads at the bar.
    Bar? We meet under the tent! It becomes our bar!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Bar? We meet under the tent! It becomes our bar!
    I'll drink to that!!!! From 1 retired MSgt to another
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Let's see how you are getting there from HONDA TRIP PLANNER.

Attachment 15587

This is my round trip. Visiting friends and family on the way and on the way home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I am sad to say that I will be unable to attend the meet this year. The Siatic nerve issue that has hounded me for the last appx 3 months and made my Yellowstone trip less enjoyable than it should have been, is still hanging on. I am scheduled for an MRI next Wed, to see what is up. The Saturday night has been spoken for by a fellow F6b rider but the Thursday and Friday night room will be available when I cancel the reservation. It saddens me to have to "back" out, no pun intended, but it would be a miserable 2,000 plus mile ride, been their, don't want to again. Next year !

Well that blows monkey snot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I am sad to say that I will be unable to attend the meet this year. The Siatic nerve issue that has hounded me for the last appx 3 months and made my Yellowstone trip less enjoyable than it should have been, is still hanging on. I am scheduled for an MRI next Wed, to see what is up. The Saturday night has been spoken for by a fellow F6b rider but the Thursday and Friday night room will be available when I cancel the reservation. It saddens me to have to "back" out, no pun intended, but it would be a miserable 2,000 plus mile ride, been their, don't want to again. Next year !
    Hope you get to feeling better soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Sad to hear, but you Health should be #1. Good thing is, we will all have at least one drink to all those that couldn't make it!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Cool

Sorry you can't make it...someone here will grab the room !!! Maybe next year !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I am happy with some news I received this week, but it also force's me to back out of this year's rally. I hope all you guys have smooth roads and sunny days for the rally trip.