2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 24
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

My room is up for grabs, it was for the 4 days

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I am sad to say that I will be unable to attend the meet this year. The Siatic nerve issue that has hounded me for the last appx 3 months and made my Yellowstone trip less enjoyable than it should have been, is still hanging on. I am scheduled for an MRI next Wed, to see what is up. The Saturday night has been spoken for by a fellow F6b rider but the Thursday and Friday night room will be available when I cancel the reservation. It saddens me to have to "back" out, no pun intended, but it would be a miserable 2,000 plus mile ride, been their, don't want to again. Next year !
    Quote Originally Posted by zzh54 View Post
    I am happy with some news I received this week, but it also force's me to back out of this year's rally. I hope all you guys have smooth roads and sunny days for the rally trip.

Soory to hear guys. That's really to bad, but health is most important.
    So get well soon and hopefully we will be doing this again next year, or sooner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

Rally

Tony,

You can open up my spot for the Rally. I got stuck with a training exercise in Ft. Irwin, Ca that starts Labor Day weekend till October and can't get out of this one. My room will also be up for grabs when I call tomorrow if someone is looking for one.

http://franklin-chamber.com/images/2...itor-guide.pdf

Some great info and pic's of the area....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Trying to move pic's from a GPX file...need to go look how to do it...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

Has anyone noticed the new banner for Brock Preformance Pipes...... bring some green money and see who can out bid who !!!!!!

http://www.brocksperformance.com/Gol...-F6B+C472.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Has anyone noticed the new banner for Brock Preformance Pipes...... bring some green money and see who can out bid who !!!!!!
    Darn, they look like another set I was planning on purchasing, inquiring minds.....
    Attachment 15656

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Arriving Thursday September 3rd, riding on the 4th, 5th, 6th departing monday Labor day September 7th

Since the majority departed on Sunday, we may just make Sunday our departure date instead of Monday. Will decide at a later date.

One important element ....

I do not want this event to become overwhelmingly LARGE, large groups are not as much fun as the small groups. I would like to CAP the number of attendees to just 80 total, first come, first served.

80 is a good number, it's a lot of people but it is also small enough where everyone can socialize with each other.

So where is this at? Has the number been capped as this poster/forum member above indicated?

There's a lot of pages in this thread to read; sort of chaotic. the original post in this thread should have the hard facts/date/location/etc...

... can someone give me 'the skinny" on this and if other F6B riders are still welcome to attend?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Cool

Yes this thread gets longer each year... Yes I would read from the beginning...There have been a couple of guys cancel rooms so I would call and see if there are any rooms available and THEN say you want the F6B rate... Any and all can attend...you may have to stay at a near by hotel but you can come and hang out for sure !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Yes this thread gets longer each year... Yes I would read from the beginning...There have been a couple of guys cancel rooms so I would call and see if there are any rooms available and THEN say you want the F6B rate... Any and all can attend...you may have to stay at a near by hotel but you can come and hang out for sure !!!!!
    Dates?

Can Hornblower edit his first post? Regarding all of the important static information regarding this gathering/rally? Definitely will help others as well; so they won't be like WTF is this gathering and where is it at....

I've been down to Maggie valley and other sites in North Carolina for motorcycle forum\club meet ups.. definitely fun but things were planned out in a way that all knew what was happening.

I'd like to meet some of you.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537