2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 41
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    Is that store on Highway 28 just west of Franklin???? It looks like a station where I waited out a bad thunderstorm about 4 years ago. I pulled my Ultra Classic under the awning/overhang and spent about an hour. Awe man-- I am missing it already!!!!
    I can only confirm that it is a gas station and that it is located in North Carolina somewhere around Franklin......the peckerwood's didn't take me with them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I can only confirm that it is a gas station and that it is located in North Carolina somewhere around Franklin......the peckerwood's didn't take me with them!
    I'm pretty sure stroguy was invited. I heard 53driver do the deed. Of course I could check with Amanda to be certain.

Now that's some funny Friday schiznit there Bill. I turn myself in as busted. Should never eat lunch in a trio, there's always that second witness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Now that's some funny Friday schiznit there Bill. I turn myself in as busted. Should never eat lunch in a trio, there's always that second witness.
    Well there seems to be an absence of the regular crowd who keeps us all honest and correct (politically and otherwise). It takes a village...

Like many others, I envy the riding and the fellowship going on at present in NC. I do wish I was there. Just too many obligations here, plus I don't yet know how i would do on a ride that long. Hopefully next year.

Looks like I'm gonna be the driver of my family since it's looking like rain all weekend. Maybe I could stop by one of the get togethers depending on what we have going on. Maybe next year......dang it.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Nice pics Stro. Wish I could be there with you guys. Eat some ribs and drink a cold one for me. Heck send me the bill. I'll buy lunch.

shooter
    What the hell? They tried to give you shooters' room.
    That's the one I had reserved. Stro did you plant them fleas? I want the truth!! Just cause you have a few bedbugs don't be all vindictive and shyt. Some guys just can't take a joke.

Hahahhahaha........so you do read all of the posts.....too freakin funny. I'm not there. I am the vault for Steve 0080 to send and post pics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver