2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 46
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

A Huge Thank You to Phantom!

Another great rally is over. If you weren't there you don't know what you missed. We truly have a great group of people on this forum and it has been a pleasure meeting them and riding with them. These are the pictures I took:

Attachment 16301Attachment 16302

I must acknowledge the main organizer, Tony (Phantom). It surely takes a ton of preparation to put on a show like this. We had food, dinner (sausages alone were worth making the trip), giveaways and accessories auctioned off for way less than usual price. Gag gifts and awards were a nice touch.

I know Tony didn't pull this off by himself. I don't know all that helped so I won't mention any names, but I do want to thank all of them too! I enjoyed every minute of it.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ANOTHER GREAT RALLY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Still on the road.

I planned to stop at Memphis, but was enjoying the ride so pushed on to Little Rock! Will roll back into Phoenix a day early at this pace.

I gotta say the rally was FANTASTIC! It was such a pleasure to meet everyone and put faces to names. Those were all some awesome rides, and Teach, thanks so much for that great Sunday ride.

Phantom, thank you, thank you, thank you! I know this was a tremendous amount of work for you and all involved who brought this together. I really appreciate all you've done for everyone on the forum. It was a real pleasure to meet you.

I have a couple more days on the road before I get home, but I'll post a handful of my pics after I get there.

Ride safe, everyone!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!

I want to Thank all of you for the kind words, however I must give Thanks to many individuals that gave me a helping hand over and over and made this event a wonderful experience for all.

What a great Rally, such a GREAT group of riders.

From Thursday evening Gas station Dinner (Cafe REL), friday evening dinner at the Dillard House and finally our meat Lovers Barbecue at the Hotel under the Big Tent ... We ate at some nice restaurants on top if the nice rides.

My Thursday evenings' dinner was out of this world ... I will return !

I will create a thread with many photos later, however here are a few .....

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post

I planned to stop at Memphis, but was enjoying the ride so pushed on to Little Rock! Will roll back into Phoenix a day early at this pace.

I gotta say the rally was FANTASTIC! It was such a pleasure to meet everyone and put faces to names. Those were all some awesome rides, and Teach, thanks so much for that great Sunday ride.

Phantom, thank you, thank you, thank you! I know this was a tremendous amount of work for you and all involved who brought this together. I really appreciate all you've done for everyone on the forum. It was a real pleasure to meet you.

I have a couple more days on the road before I get home, but I'll post a handful of my pics after I get there.

Ride safe, everyone!
    It was great riding and cutting up with you . Patti and I both really enjoyed ourselves. Keep safe. Look forward to next time.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Here is a couple shots of me on 129 from our weekend. Attachment 16308Attachment 16309

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Here is a couple shots of me on 129 from our weekend. Attachment 16308Attachment 16309
    Great looking pics Jimmy! You sure can ride and dance at the same time . Listening to the stereo in his bike is like being at home listing to a quality stereo - awesome job!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    Great looking pics Jimmy! You sure can ride and dance at the same time . Listening to the stereo in his bike is like being at home listing to a quality stereo - awesome job!!!
    Well thanks Bill. Great meeting you and hanging out. That's a nice bike you have there.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post

Ride safe, everyone!
    I can't wait to see your pix. Did the person coming in from California make it? I never heard. Great to meet you!

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

From Thursday evening Gas station Dinner (Cafe REL), friday evening dinner at the Dillard House and finally our meat Lovers Barbecue at the Hotel under the Big Tent ... We ate at some nice restaurants on top if the nice rides.

My Thursday evenings' dinner was out of this world ... I will return !
    I'm sure it's just an oversight on your part that you neglected to mention the parmesan crusted tilapia at Fatz on Sunday night.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    Ya! I need to come into some money. And soon. Jimmy and Patti's stereo is the stuff dreams are made of.

Teach