2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 47
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

Quote Originally Posted by kellymch2001 View Post
    Ya! I need to come into some money. And soon. Jimmy and Patti's stereo is the stuff dreams are made of.

Teach
    Thanks. We had a great time meeting you and had a blast on Sunday.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Thank you Tony and all those who helped make the 2015 Rally Happen. I truly enjoyed myself as I always do. Thank you for the very special Recognition I received..A grand time was had by all...Good Food...spirited riding... and a Multitude of Camaraderie was shared among strangers who put faces to names and became life long friends. I look forward to seeing you all again next year...............Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Dang it I was down in Tenn. this past weekend and could have made it over there. I was up and over by Dale Hollow lake area riding around and got chased back up north by big storms.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Ok if we can't do this every weekend I would at least like to know when the next one is...
    Also remember that Daytona Beach has a Biketober fest this year dates are October 15th-18th
    Anyone coming south let me know. I am about two hrs from Daytona and will offer up 2 beds (queen size) for the Wednesday before anyone who wants to come down...

A Big Thank You!!!

Just wanted to say Thank you to Steve and Tony for all of the work that you did for this years Rally. If I am leaving anyone out I apologize. Both Scott (chunky love) and I had a great time getting a chance to meet all of you and ride together. If you can let us know ASAP the dates for next years Rally that would be great. I already have to submit my vacation requests for next year by the end of this month. Thanks again, Suezanna

Talking Franklin rally

Hello Everyone,
    This is Sandy B ( the better half of Johnny-B). I just wanted to say it was great seeing everyone. We made it back to "good old" Augusta, GA without any rain drops hitting our heads. It was great to get away from work and everyday life and meet people with a common interest. This was our second rally and look forward to many more. Hope all of you have arrived home safe and sound. Thank you again Phantom and all that help make the rally possible.

Johnny & Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by kellymch2001 View Post
    Attachment 16284

Teach and Wyked. Otherwise known as Missus Chunky Love.
    Just got my Internet back, lighting strike. Good to meet you at the ralley. Ride safe, see ya.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyked View Post
    Just wanted to say Thank you to Steve and Tony for all of the work that you did for this years Rally. If I am leaving anyone out I apologize. Both Scott (chunky love) and I had a great time getting a chance to meet all of you and ride together. If you can let us know ASAP the dates for next years Rally that would be great. I already have to submit my vacation requests for next year by the end of this month. Thanks again, Suezanna
    Great meeting you two. We got to get together and ride soon.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Thanks Phantom

I am a bit late, had a lightning strike at home. Just got the Internet, ampflier, and splitter.
    The Tony award in in its place of Honor,

Attachment 16317

I enjoyed the ralley very much, even with my 3rd wheel. Thanks for the opportunity to lead the Deal's Gap ride, was great fun. See ya....
    Deer Slayer

Hornblower chicken strips

GONE! Post Deal's Gap Run.
    Attachment 16322

Deer Slayer