2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 50
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

You don't know what your asking for! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Go ahead and pencil in Labor Day weekend.... we will see what happens !!! Thanks for coming... We may try to set up a comedy routine for Chunky if we can find a stage !!!!!
    I don't know if everyone is ready for Big Chunky Love Comedy Hour but they will definitely have a good laugh. I am lucky to have a partner in life that has a great sense of humor and loves to ride! What more could a girl want? (Other than some accessories for my Black Beauty!) He would definitely be up for the challenge all you would have to do is provide the beer.

Suezanna

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Bada$$
    I know you are... but what am I?
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wyked View Post
    I don't know if everyone is ready for Big Chunky Love Comedy Hour but they will definitely have a good laugh. I am lucky to have a partner in life that has a great sense of humor and loves to ride! What more could a girl want? (Other than some accessories for my Black Beauty!) He would definitely be up for the challenge all you would have to do is provide the beer.

Suezanna
    You both make a perfect couple. If you weren't married to him, I would have to make a play for him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

A Big Thanks to Tony, Steve and everyone else that was part of putting this all together. Me and my wife had a great time and this was our 1st year. Last year I was on this forum prior to last years rally and had seen all the post, picts, and thought if or when I got my F6B that I would love to go to the next (this) rally. Also big thanks to all the Florida riders who took us in and said lets meet up and ride up, after meeting some of them prior at a local meet up. Sorry for posting this several days after, but I stayed on the road for a few more days going to see friends and family in Tennessee and Alabama. This trip was huge for me coming from Sport Bikes and a Smaller Cruiser, that I for one had never ridden this many miles or even traveled out of my home state. The rides that the guys had planned will definitely stay in my memories for a long time, and I don't think anyone could of planned this any better. I'm looking forward to next years rally, where ever it may take us. All of the people that were there for the rally, ride -etc, Just felt like we knew everyone for years (Great Feeling).... That means a lot , been on other forums, rides-etc on other bike that I had and this F6B Group - nothing else can compare.

Thanks Again Jimmy (Papa Tater)
    2015 Matte Silver F6B (Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Copper Red (Wife's Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Impact Blue (Traded in for F6B)
    1997 Yamaha YZF 1000 (1997-2015 - sold recently)
    1995 Yamaha YZF 600 (1995-1997)
    1984 Yamaha FJ 600 (1984-1993)
    1981 Suzuki GS 450 E (1983-1984)

I come from the Sport Bike World. The things I used to blow by, I now cruise by and enjoy......

It rained off and on for my whole drive in the family car on the way, so I punked out. It sucks riding in a rain suit for the whole ride. If I still have it next year, I think I'll come regardless and my broken tailbone had better be healed by then.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN