Ohio Roll Call - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Ohio Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by soupbean View Post
    Heads up..., sections of 555 were just tarred & stoned..!
    Just took a group of 13 bikes down 555 a couple of weeks ago as part of our SE Ohio Ride on Friday. We had heard that part of it was recently tarred and chipped, it is. Road was OK to ride on but really slow. Location south of route 78 for about 13 miles.

​Columbus area

Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
    Anyone interested in a F6B Covered Bridge Ride next Summer.
    Had several people ask if we could host something up here in Ohio. We have a pretty good all paved Covered Bridge route that we use.
    If enough people are interested we can put it together.

We also host the SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride out of Zanesville Ohio. The Ride out of Zanesville is a multi bike event, but I will have my F6B there again this year. We usually have clubs from several different Bike groups there. It is a great time.
    Rick

Damascus Ohio here. RT 62 between Salem and Alliance.
    I have the same pic I took of that covered bridge last year.
    All in for an Ohio ride anywhere, anytime.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Hey tenxxx, I'm right here in Alliance! I'm having some health issues and haven't been riding much this year but normally we have 3-4 of us that ride most every weekend. We are all in our 60s and love to explore secondary roads and mostly ride to eat. If that fits your style maybe we could meet at Perkins for breakfast and take off from there. cueman

Circleville Ohio here John Ramey

I am hoping Rick will host another bridge ride this year. It was a great time and a good way to meet other local F6B enthusiasts.
    When that open road starts to callin’ me,
    There’s something over the hill that I gotta see

~Hank Williams

I went last year and had a good time with good people. cueman

Not many owners from the Cleveland area. I ride out of Chagrin Falls...East side.

Just got done with a 3,300 mile ride from Chagrin to LA via Bryce, Zion, Grand Canyon and Las Vegas.

That is a ride every F6B rider should take. Enjoyable 100+ degrees and rain everyday but the wide open roads with no enforceable speed limits after you get out of Ohio and the scenery makes this one of the best rides around. Saw 8 cops between Chagrin Falls and the Ohio state line and then one cop after I got to LA, California!

Much of the posted roads are 80 MPH but you can triple digit it or go 20 MPH. Let your right wrist be your guide. The biggest thing to watch is your gas! Literally, there are stretches where there are NO services for 120 miles! Nothing!

The bike ran great and I was so glad I was on the F6B rather than any other two wheeler.