Some pics of 960 cowl lights as requested

Thread: Some pics of 960 cowl lights as requested

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar

Some pics of 960 cowl lights as requested

It was hard to get a good night picture since they are so bright, I will try again tonight....

Nice looking lights and shop!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

That's a Harbor Freight bike lift in the background isn't it? How do you like it? I've been tempted to buy one, but concerned a little about quality. I just use a Craftsman jack presently.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    That's a Harbor Freight bike lift in the background isn't it? How do you like it? I've been tempted to buy one, but concerned a little about quality. I just use a Craftsman jack presently.
    I have a Craftsman jack (yellow professional model) and the Harbor freight lift. The lift is awesome, I've had it since 08 trouble free with at least 30 different bikes on it over the years. The Wing is the heaviest and it has no problem with the weight. I would do some homework though if I were you....as much as I love and recommend this lift it has apparently been redesigned and the new ones have some issues. The Craftsman floor jack isn't used for much on the Wing because of the underside design....too much under there that hangs below the frame work for my taste. With my M109 the floor jack is all I ever used unless I was doing a major job and then I would use the lift.