Who had it and How do I get it?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who had it and How do I get it?

Who had it and How do I get it?

Who had the little square brake lights that were either above or below the license plate. They were bright and would flash when the brakes came on. I think there were a couple raffled off.
    I want one. Where do I get it?
    And I have officially fallen off the accessory abstention wagon.
    Since I have gotten home I've ordered new faring speakers, HID Low beam cut out harness, and switchback signals, and lets not even talk about the list I'm making for Hambly!
    I was even looking at a new all blacked out full wing 2014 to keep my F6B company .
    Please God, Help me!

Blackbetty12 ......around $55 ??? ...........Hambly made some very nice items!!!!!!! and very generous !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Blackbetty12 ......around $55 ??? ...........Hambly made some very nice items!!!!!!! and very generous !!!
    Thanks Steve, I'll PM Black Betty

We should change his name to the "Light Man"....he can make you bike dance around with the lights he sells......very nice and we get a discount!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    Who had the little square brake lights that were either above or below the license plate. They were bright and would flash when the brakes came on. I think there were a couple raffled off.
    Since I have gotten home I've ordered new faring speakers, HID Low beam cut out harness, and switchback signals, and lets not even talk about the list I'm making for Hambly!
    I was even looking at a new all blacked out full wing 2014 to keep my F6B company .
    Please God, Help me!
    I sent you a PM.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

We should change his name to the "Light Man"....he can make you bike dance around with the lights he sells......very nice and we get a discount!!!!!
    How about Strobeman? I guess that would go well with my QFL Award that I received at the rally!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Yes it would...I was somewhat hurt not receiving that award myself....sooooooooo I bought two more lights to put on my bike!!!!!

Yes it would...I was somewhat hurt not receiving that award myself....sooooooooo I bought two more lights to put on my bike!!!!!
    my new TIR3 was put on trial today, noticed cars stayed about 20 ft. Further back! Gotta love them!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    Please God, Help me!
    You're weak my son. Admit it. Say ten Hail Mary's and two Our Fathers. Then give it hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    my new TIR3 was put on trial today, noticed cars stayed about 20 ft. Further back! Gotta love them!
    GREAT news. Did you end up using the timer?