2015 F6B ? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2015 F6B ?

Quote Originally Posted by Injun Joe View Post
    I've heard it said that flat paint is harder to care for than glossy. I don't know that to be true first hand though. I know the F6B that was the tipping point for me was a completely flat black one I saw around the Black Hills during the Rally this year.
    Denim has its good and bad like anything else, the good is there is no waxing and it tends not to show dirt as much.

The bad is there is no such thing as buffing out a scratch, the whole piece gets painted, unless it is a small chip which you can use t/u paint or I have found Sharpie markers to work really well on the Denim Black.

Since I haven't sold my bike and cruise control is something that I like and want (do not need) after having it all these years, I am going to wait for the 2015 F6B in flat silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry S View Post
    I am trying to do look hard all the options and competition for the F6B.
    I don't think there is a better performing CRUISER type bagger on the market... I couldn't find one.

JerryS...There is NO competition for the F6B in what you are looking for period!!!!

I certainly agree that this bike is in a league of its own. Now to just get a deal done and buy it then start to ride and have some fun. Really like the forum and hope to meet some folks and learn a lot.

Thanks to all