Separation Anxiety

Thread: Separation Anxiety

Separation Anxiety

I've only had her a week, barley got 450 miles in. Now I have to leave. I should have set up a webcam. I'm sorry baby, I will be back soon. :'(

Yep,

I get where you are coming from. I have worked away from home, tour in, tour out for thirty years. This year me and the missus picked up a new F6B in Vancouver and ran it as far as my shop/office in Northern Ontario. It set there for two months as I got back and busy at work. Every time I left it in the shop, with equipment and different people coming and going I felt the whole anxiety thing. Of course my fellow workers picked up on this and made it worse by claiming they had keys made for it and so on.

However, the missus flew up to Sudbury on Sept 13th and we ran it out to my home in Newfoundland on the east coast. She is finally down in the shop, nose pointed out the door, sniffing suspiciously at that funny smelling Atlantic salt water air. 8700km...5500 miles....she is everything I had thought she would be and more.

Anxiety ended.

tink

PMS

Sounds like y'all are dealing with Pms Parked motorcycle syndrome.

Been with the F6B for about 6 weeks (4,000 miles) and luv it, luv it. Dreading the upcoming winter!!

Well now my accessories are sitting at home too. Thankfully I will be home tomorrow. Prior to this jobs I'd do 10-15k a year on my VTX, several Ironbutts. Now I've new toys and no time.