My Favorite Ride (Miracles do Happen)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Favorite Ride (Miracles do Happen)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well done, KJ! You are an awesome representative of the human race.

Be sure and take care of you after this stressful incident.

The guy was definitely lucky that you were there.

I hope he recovers fully.

GREAT!

A truly wonderful story amiss all the turmoil that is going on in the world today.
    Thank you for your involvement. It's not just dumb luck that put the three of you there on scene.
    It was from a higher calling.

Good job! Prayers sent for the injured.

Amazing !!!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Wow.....

Thank You to you and all those involved in the saving of this man's life. My thoughts and prayers for the victims, their families and their rescuers.......again Thank You for doing what you do!!!

What a story ! You and the others are really amazing. Fantastic.

Wow. Tremendous job. God sure did orchestrate that divine appointment. He must have plans for ED.

I'll be praying for those involved. Makes me consider my riding style. I'm going riding tomorrow but may be a bit more cautious. Intense story and situation.
    -Tim
    2009 BMW R1200RT
    2013 Honda F6B HR Signature Series (born 7/17/13; sold 6/25/16)
    2011 AB Trailer
    2005 Honda GL1800 Portland Gray Metallic (Gone), 2005 Honda VTX 1300R (Gone), 2004 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Gone)
    Darksider #858: Kumho Ecsta 195/55/16 with Dynabeads/Dunlop E3
    IBA #47379
    GWRRA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What a story. The hand of God is evident in placing you, KJ, and two other highly trained first responders in the right place at the right time. Ed, as well as those who love and care for him, were blessed by your presence. Thanks to you for what you do.

This past May I was on a ride with my church group and experienced a somewhat similar situation. While crossing a reservoir dam, a young lady took too long a look at the sights to her right and did not see the slight left turn near the end of the dam. She impacted the guard rail and was thrown back onto the roadway. Her injuries were severe and we were miles from medical help. Once again, God provided. We had a trauma nurse riding in our group and she did all the right stuff for the 40-45 minutes it took for an ambulance to arrive. Time was running out on Michelle when the ambulance got there with the desperately needed fluids. Life Flight arrived about 15 minutes later. After a long stay in ICU, the hospital, and a nursing home, Michelle is now getting around a bit and it seems like she will have a good but not total recovery. This young lady was an excellent rider on a VTX 1300 who gives us a good lesson when she speaks of what the moment of inattention cost her.

Incidentally, the area of this crash has now been blackened by the horrible King Fire here in California.

Again, KJ, thanks and kudos for your life saving efforts.

We came by and saw the accident after the riders were gone. Based on the positions of the bikes, we reasoned that one of them had gone over the center line. The GoldWing looked like exploded plastic. Kevin, that guy was really lucky you and the others showed up so quickly.
    Good work.