This couldn't be good, Harley brake fail

Thread: This couldn't be good, Harley brake fail

This couldn't be good, Harley brake fail

The most important things in life aren't things.
    Fall down seven times, get up eight.

Some of the comments are pretty funny.

I know there are some HD enthusiasts here and I don't mean to step on their toes...but this is consistent from what consumers have come to expect over the years from that manufacturer.

I read somewhere that this bike and another is made in India...So much for the American made Motorcycle..................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    I read somewhere that this bike and another is made in India...So much for the American made Motorcycle..................Dickie

YUP !!!!!

http://auto.ndtv.com/reviews/review-...-rumble-384255

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

LOL at the 4th comment from the top. Idiot reviewer probably forgot the gay pirate do rag.

If the rider is not happy with the product, why do they ride it? Perhaps the sting of the mysteek bug could be worse than first imagined.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

I want to change my tune

There must be north of 250 million middle class in India with the kind of disposable $$ needed to buy one of these. That's a big market. HD has been selling bikes in India for some time.

So now they're creating real manufacturing jobs and generating sales, and nurturing a big opportunity in that market. This is good stuff for HD and for India. India is a motorbike culture for sure.

One of the replies I copied

Was the tester wearing the approved Harley Davidson long sleeve t-shirt, the approved Harley Davidson gay pirate tie dyed do rag? Did they have their keys on an approved Harley Davidson key fob? Had it recently been unloaded from a trailer behind a Harley Davidson branded F-150 with a Harley Davidson plate bracket?

Harleys are not like cheap jap bikes. They are precision engineered machines, designed to work together with the full range of Harley Davidson equipment.

Without bringing all of those pieces together, you have to expect some undesireable behavior.