Variable Rate Flasher - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Variable Rate Flasher

Yes. they probably will .
    Just most car uses the this bulb number for license plate and sometime for interior light so i use on my truck and wife's car also .
    trying to change all my lighting to some kind of energy saving bulbs led,fluorescent, halogen whatever make sense and is cost effective.

Quote Originally Posted by badpapi View Post
    Yes. they probably will .
    Just most car uses the this bulb number for license plate and sometime for interior light so i use on my truck and wife's car also .
    trying to change all my lighting to some kind of energy saving bulbs led,fluorescent, halogen whatever make sense and is cost effective.
    Halogen are the type of bulbs you want to avoid. Halogen bulbs still use the same old filament that glows white hot to produce light (and heat). Halogen is the inert gas that surrounds the bulb. Its purpose is to stop the filament material from sublimating on to the inside of the bulb's glass, causing the glass to turn black, and block light. The inert gas also doesn't react with the filament to cause erosion (oxidation) of the filament.

The most energy efficient, and expensive bulb, is the LED. For automotive lighting the next best choice is HID. Fluorescent is not bright enough for exterior automotive lighting.