F6B with a sidecar - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F6B with a sidecar

That looks fantastic.
    Congrats on your purchase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

That is really cool. It almost looks factory, the Hannigan is a great match for the lines of the F6.

Is there any sort of "quick release" (knowing full well that it wouldn't be cotter pin quick or anything) or are you stuck once it is on?

It is quick release to the tune of 5 bolts and a couple quick release cables and break lines. I have not remover this one but prior experience tells me I can get one off in less than an hour and back on in two or so. This one has a new tripe tree adding a few degrees of rake for easy steering. As such operating as a two wheeler would no longer be safe. The steering mod is optional and only recommended for dedicated rigs.

Are you kidding me?!!!! That thing is just plain awesome! I love it! Good deal if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Hannigan sidecar, those have been around for a long time and are very well built.

Congrats !!!!
    Please bring it to the 2015 F6B Rally , I'll be first in line for a free ride in it
    I'll be second!! I really like the look! Big Congrats!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Already ran it by sweetie, nope...

NEVER would I have thought about a sidecar. NEVER. EVER!!!
    BUT THAT LOOKS COOL.

That was my "inside" voice...
    Just for giggles, I texted Sweetie a picture of this unit and asked " with extra wide seat for our 2 pups" or a "mother in law seat".
    Since we aren't married I figured she'd jump. But the answer was NO to the sidecar. She doesn't like the look.
    But I could see it. Of course, then there'd be a new all black full wing sitting next to it.
    I seem to be talking myself into the full wing. That might have been Mother Honda's devious plan all along...

I just could not part with this B. With all the extra's I've added it has become almost the perfect bike for me. Certainly the best Bike I've ever owned.

Hmmm. Yeah right..... and I'm done buying accessories too!