Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trailer Hitch....

TennX

Trailer Hitch....

Anybody planning on installing a hitch on their F6B...many thanks

Tenn

Quote Originally Posted by TennX View Post
    Anybody planning on installing a hitch on their F6B...many thanks
    F6B RIDERS member Wild Bill has one on his already.

I had one on my Wing that I just sold and will install one on the F6B sometime late this summer. It'll be a Rivco hitch since it attaches to the frame and not the saddlebag supports.
    -Tim
    2009 BMW R1200RT
    2013 Honda F6B HR Signature Series (born 7/17/13; sold 6/25/16)
    2011 AB Trailer
    2005 Honda GL1800 Portland Gray Metallic (Gone), 2005 Honda VTX 1300R (Gone), 2004 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Gone)
    Darksider #858: Kumho Ecsta 195/55/16 with Dynabeads/Dunlop E3
    IBA #47379
    GWRRA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm making a trip to the Hannagan factory in Murray KY to look at their trailers and their trailer hitches. Not sure when I'm going cause I'm still waiting to get my bike back from the dealer for repairs. Phil I'll post up some info for you when I get back.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

i have a bushtec hitch and trailer on my f6b dale

TennX
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphian View Post
    I'm making a trip to the Hannagan factory in Murray KY to look at their trailers and their trailer hitches. Not sure when I'm going cause I'm still waiting to get my bike back from the dealer for repairs. Phil I'll post up some info for you when I get back.
    ...Ive made up my mind, when I get the bike , the trailer will match up as best I can, want be no tag a long, not there is anything wrong with em...

Guess I was sleeping on the job and missed this post.... I have an Add on from wing giant. Easy install and fairly cheap $169. Pulled my tag along from Ga to va state line and back. Leaveing out in morning for Ohio with trailer.
    It is easyer to install than the directions say.It says to remove mufflers but with a second hand to hold the pull bars in place you can do it without removal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    Guess I was sleeping on the job and missed this post.... I have an Add on from wing giant. Easy install and fairly cheap $169. Pulled my tag along from Ga to va state line and back. Leaveing out in morning for Ohio with trailer.
    It is easyer to install than the directions say.It says to remove mufflers but with a second hand to hold the pull bars in place you can do it without removal.
    Wild Bill thanks for the post, I like the hitch coming out under the body panel and not have to cut a hole in my panel.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by hondabikepro View Post
    i have a bushtec hitch and trailer on my f6b dale
    hondabikepro that's a good looking trailer. I've heard nothing but good things about the bushtec.

Cool

Do you haul your pet in your trailer???? ( windshield and hole )
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com