Thread: Trailer Hitch....

So Spoiled...

Quote Originally Posted by hondabikepro View Post
    i have a bushtec hitch and trailer on my f6b dale
    Dale your dog is sooooo spoiled!!!! LOL

buchtec

Quote Originally Posted by BACA View Post
    Dale your dog is sooooo spoiled!!!! LOL

yes he is, and he really likes to ride in the trailer, the trailer has a divider in it for all my camping gear, the hole in the trailer is a deck hatch from a boat that can be capped, with the screw on lid and is water tight , the trailer also has cold air vents in front of the windshield cold inside air. the windshield is the stock f6b shield. also working on a blower for hot weather, we sell bushtec trailers the are really good all air suspension, a and oiled damped, i can raise the trailer and lower it with my air compressor that is in my saddle bag, it really ride better then my bike. 50 mph railroad crossing the trailer does not even move going across the tracks. the trailer is rock solid even at 100 mph. dale

Quote Originally Posted by hondabikepro View Post

yes he is, and he really likes to ride in the trailer, the trailer has a divider in it for all my camping gear, the hole in the trailer is a deck hatch from a boat that can be capped, with the screw on lid and is water tight , the trailer also has cold air vents in front of the windshield cold inside air. the windshield is the stock f6b shield. also working on a blower for hot weather, we sell bushtec trailers the are really good all air suspension, a and oiled damped, i can raise the trailer and lower it with my air compressor that is in my saddle bag, it really ride better then my bike. 50 mph railroad crossing the trailer does not even move going across the tracks. the trailer is rock solid even at 100 mph. dale
    I was up at the store today talking to Jeff about a Bushtec for my F6 (I bought the first Red one from South Sound Honda)........still haven't made up my mind yet, but I like the color of the Dark Star. Is the wiring for the trailer difficult......of course you guys would install the hitch and wiring for me, but I'm just curious.

hitch

Quote Originally Posted by BACA View Post
    I was up at the store today talking to Jeff about a Bushtec for my F6 (I bought the first Red one from South Sound Honda)........still haven't made up my mind yet, but I like the color of the Dark Star. Is the wiring for the trailer difficult......of course you guys would install the hitch and wiring for me, but I'm just curious.
    the wiring and the bushtec hitch are not bad to do, i am sure they have one made now, i had to remake a gl1800 bustec hitch to fit my f6b, but i could also do that for you if needed. thanks dale

Trailer Hitch

Put a Kuriachan hitch on mine great hitch and pull a Kwick Kamp w/ it

I have a Show Chrome vertical hitch on mine. It looks great and makes a solid platform.

Kuryakyn for me.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Cool

Just received the Bushtec hitch in the mail....may install this Wed...apparently I need a hand for part of it and the baby has the day off from college .......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

Well I did have time to install the Bushtec Hitch...and have to say having never installed one and or tore into the bike so deep it was really easy...I did have the baby home from college to read the directions and give a hand...fairly easy directions and there are some videos on line as well...I read everything and watched the videos before starting...Bushtec uses Electrical Connections wiring and it as well has good directions... The only part I did, that was not necessary was loosing the mufflers...I did not drop them down as I did not think it would be necessary...and it was not...I did contact a fellow member for some confidence building on the wiring...About 4 hours from beginning to end...great hitch, ALL hidden...now to wait on the trailer...I did order the very first Black F6B trailer , the trailer will mimic the back of the F6B except for a larger tag to the tee...the trailer should be at my front door by August 10th.....can't wait!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Question Hitch/Tire Change Question

I have been reading all the preferences on hitches and haven't decided yet. Is there one that's better than the other for tire changes? What has to be removed for a tire change? Thanks for your reply.