If you RODE it today, what was the temp? - Page 4
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: If you RODE it today, what was the temp?

75f this morning on the way to work here in So Cal. Probably around 90f when I leave at 5pm tonight.

Picked up a very breezy Dainese mesh jacket, lightly used at a motorcycle gear consignment shop, yellowdevilgear.com yesterday.

Should make the ride home more comfortable vs. the lightweight leather jacket I've been wearing lately.

81F @ 1:30pm

TRUE DAT!

Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
    Bike is in the shop for the 4K mile service and I was down in Big Bend this past weekend racing my Mustang so couldn't ride anyway. Temps were in the mid 80s to low 90s all weekend. Temps are in the 80s this week in Houston. No real winters to speak of down in these parts.
    Texas Seasons are Hot, Hotter, Scorching Hot, Humid Hot, Breezy Hot and Hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RcBtx1999 View Post
    Texas Seasons are Hot, Hotter, Scorching Hot, Humid Hot, Breezy Hot and Hot!!!
    That's about right. I think daytime temps got below 50 degrees a few days last winter and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My favorite riding months are October through March.

Tennessee Rocks

While riding the twisting roads of this Sunday it was 72 beautiful degrees.

Guys, I have to tell you, I'm in heaven here in mid TN. After living in the flat lands of Texas for the last 34 years. This state has beautiful rolling hills farm roads with smooth asphalt, in every direction.

So happy to be on the road again!

Des Moines

44F and dark for the trip downtown this morning and 66F and dark on the way home. The upside is that there are almost no bugs - less time needed for clean-up.

if you rode today what was the temp

60 f when I left this morning at 7 am , 82 at chilo campground at 1 pm , 92 on the front porch back home at 3 pm , me on the flat six , my friend on his ducatti .....hotter this year than I ever recall......" where were you in that long hot summer"????

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    93 deg at my place 10/4/14 on the Central Coast of Calif. with 103 at the county seat of San Luis Obispo 12 miles north of me.
    Just drove past there last week going from San Simeon to Santa Barbara, as a matter of fact we stopped to look at the big rock in Morro Bay.
    52 F I just got home.

Quote Originally Posted by Elin in So. Cal. View Post
    Left the house at 7:30 this fine Sunday morning to the temperature of 76 degrees (Southern California).
    It was 84 when I left the meeting.
    Went to play, and it quickly got up to 104. When I left to come home, I had a wet vest on, and a cooler neck thing. Made it 3/4 the way home before the vest was DRY.

Arid country = dry heat. So 104 was bearable when moving. Not so much at a light. HOWEVER, the water cooled F6B beats ANY machine that isn't on a day like today!!
    We saw 114 in passing through death valley last week, I don't care what anybody says about dry heat it was hot.

if you rode today what was the temp

two pairs of peregrine falcons nest there on the big rock in morrow bay in the spring.....another pair in huffs hole in the back country out of pozo.its a an excellent back pack trip in the spring, oak savanna habitat, black bear ,wild turkey not much water,bring your water filter if if so inclined.
    hope all is well.....