Black Kury Ergo II highway pegs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Kury Ergo II highway pegs

Peg Comfort

At 6'2" and a 32" in-seam I'm confident that the Ergo II's will provide the comfort I'm looking for

I am vertically challenged

I'm 5'7" on a good day and a 29 inch inseam will these pegs fit me or will I have to reach just to place my feet on them?

Also any thoughts on the Cee Bailey windshields?

I am debating back and forth between dark smoke and light grey AND 9" or 11" ?!?

Please advise

Quote Originally Posted by glenster View Post
    I'm 5'7" on a good day and a 29 inch inseam will these pegs fit me or will I have to reach just to place my feet on them?

I am debating back and forth between dark smoke and light grey AND 9" or 11" ?!?

Please advise
    I'm 5 7 as well w 29 inseam. Put on the Cee Bailey 11 inch as recommended by their fitting guide and it is perfect. Top is between my upper lip and nose. No buffeting and radio is clear and loud at all speeds. It maintains the rake and look of the OEM as well.

Quote Originally Posted by contek View Post
    I'm 5 7 as well w 29 inseam. Put on the Cee Bailey 11 inch as recommended by their fitting guide and it is perfect. Top is between my upper lip and nose. No buffeting and radio is clear and loud at all speeds. It maintains the rake and look of the OEM as well.
    Did you get the dark smoke tint or light tint or no tint?

Did you get the dark smoke tint or light tint or no tint?
    I stayed with the clear, but toyed with the light tint as well cuz my bike is red. Probably would have gone dark tint if I had a black bike.

Cee Baileys

Please advise
    FacebookHomescreenImage[1].jpg

This is a 9" Cee Baileys shield and its not much different than a stock shield. Good luck choosing whats good for you!
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Great look

Those pegs look good, is there any clearance issues?