UNFRIGGENBELIEVABLE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UNFRIGGENBELIEVABLE!

UNFRIGGENBELIEVABLE!

And they vote!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wonder what else they do not know about their own country...........WAIT! No.....I don't want to know the answer to that question.
    Talk about your head in the sand, good Lord what the heck is happening?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTCXR8uaCHg

What's even harder to believe is that, most likely, those same people voted for him
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    What's even harder to believe is that, most likely, those same people voted for him
    I actually would find that very easy to believe unfortunately.....

Just a few notes....
    The guy at 2:00 basing his decision by "just going off of skin color right now". And the people who didn't vote for Obama in either election were called racist.....

The stoner.....no comment.

And the last guy...."assistant" president? Really?

As entertaining as these types of segments can be on late night shows, it really is a sad and worrisome snapshot of our population....

My hope is that for each one of these imbeciles they showed, there were 4 others they asked that got it right.

I'd love to know how many of those people voted. My guess is a VERY small percentage of them.

I'd also love to know how many of you think that's an unedited video. They may have taped many, many responses to get those few they thought were "funny" and would get a rise out of people. (Evidently, they chose well.) Could just as easily have been edited to look as though everyone knows who Joe Biden is.

Finally, I'd love to know who the last less relevant VP was. As the bit starts out with Kimmel saying, he doesn't have enough impact to warrant rerouting traffic.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Ya don't have to go too far / move too fast nowadays to find folks with 'very limited skillsets',,,

Unable to watch the vid here at work, but I'm assuming no one knew, so edited for content.

Pretty sure you could take a camera to any main street in America and ask folks who won the 1963 heavyweight boxing match of Roe vs Wade,,, I'm sure most would say they had heard about it,,,, Some would say Roe won the match, others Wade, and plenty of

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Ya don't have to go too far / move too fast nowadays to find folks with 'very limited skillsets',,,

Unable to watch the vid here at work, but I'm assuming no one knew, so edited for content.

Pretty sure you could take a camera to any main street in America and ask folks who won the 1963 heavyweight boxing match of Roe vs Wade,,, I'm sure most would say they had heard about it,,,, Some would say Roe won the match, others Wade, and plenty of
    And some might say Tyson or Ali!

The Future is Here and We are ALL SCREWED!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, if you ask them the name of the kid killed by Ferguson Police in Missouri, I bet most of them would know. OMG!!!!!!!

One must ponder, who ties their shoes?
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

It is a SAD video indeed, edited or not.

Last I checked, our President was 50% White and 50% Black.

Color is not what defines a man or woman.

We will always have Ignorant people amongst us.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

They only show the ones that get the laughs, Jay Leno used to do the same shtick, If they showed the thoughtful reply's everybody would turn off the TV and go to bed.