Ride Report--First 5 days of ownership and 900 miles. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ride Report--First 5 days of ownership and 900 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by 4bobo View Post
    The Helibars are great. I am waiting to make the final adjustments until after my Day-Long seat arrives in a couple of weeks. Note that risers can not be used with the Helibars. You may want to consider having Keith do the install--he has some custom tools the Helibar sent him. At $100 cost, it was a no brainer for me.

Side note: I ride down to Houston for work about once a month. PM me if you are interested in meeting for lunch.
    Yup, I'm having Keith do the install. As you said, for $100 it's a no brainer for me too. I do enjoy installing my own accessories, but the Helibars are a bit more involved than I'm comfortable with.

I'll pm you on lunch.

I am also a new F6 owner, had my 2013 since last Friday. Bought it new from the dealer. It was the standard model so I had to add the backrest and luggage rack myself.

I only rode 250 miles this week due to work. I suffer as far as riding in the winter but I am a teacher so I really pack on the miles in the summer.

Looking forward to reading about the bike on this forum. You never know what you can pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    I am also a new F6 owner, had my 2013 since last Friday. Bought it new from the dealer. It was the standard model so I had to add the backrest and luggage rack myself.

I only rode 250 miles this week due to work. I suffer as far as riding in the winter but I am a teacher so I really pack on the miles in the summer.

Looking forward to reading about the bike on this forum. You never know what you can pick up.
    Welcome to the group!

to the board !!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com