Training--Looking to increase my riding skills - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Training--Looking to increase my riding skills

Quote Originally Posted by 4bobo View Post
    BMW offers both on road and off road courses at their Spartanburg, SC facility:

http://www.bmwusa.com/performancecenter#motorcycle

Honda has a much bigger market share so my hope is that there is that type of course availability.

I doubt there would ever be an F6B specific course but with all the police on Gold Wings, I would think there is something out there.

Thank you for all the great responses.
    When I first became associated with the MSF, I was trained in Texas at the American Honda facility in Irving, by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety "chief and super chief" MSF instructors. I did a search of classes on the MSF page for the Irving area and two were listed yet they didn't give their exact location, you have to call for info. They list them as MSF campus @ Irving. I'll bet they are at the Honda Facility. Call them and find out. They have a great training range. Here's the number (972) 929-5455

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    When I first became associated with the MSF, I was trained in Texas at the American Honda facility in Irving, by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety "chief and super chief" MSF instructors. I did a search of classes on the MSF page for the Irving area and two were listed yet they didn't give their exact location, you have to call for info. They list them as MSF campus @ Irving. I'll bet they are at the Honda Facility. Call them and find out. They have a great training range. Here's the number (972) 929-5455
    I did my first MSF course there and I agree that the course was great.

I called the number and it was a dead end. I got a hold of the operator who transferred me to someone else. Long story longer is that the Irving facility has been out of the training business for several years. The person I talked to said that the Colton, California Honda Rider Education Center will not be around much longer.